Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2013, 09:24 PM

9 posts, read 8,633 times

Advertisements

Hey guys
My parents want to sell their lehigh acres home w pool because they're moving to Texas. They re looking for a good realtor in the area . Any recommendations?
Thanks all
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2013, 04:17 PM

4,696 posts, read 7,859,928 times
RE agents can not be placed in the forum.Look for them by doing a search or somebody can send a DM to you.

Old 03-02-2013, 06:47 PM

62 posts, read 179,998 times
I sent you a direct message.

Old 03-14-2013, 12:32 PM

52 posts, read 111,202 times
Default I'm in need as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louela2013 View Post
Hey guys
My parents want to sell their lehigh acres home w pool because they're moving to Texas. They re looking for a good realtor in the area . Any recommendations?
Thanks all
I also need a Realtor with connections. I've been looking for a Lehigh Acre fixer upper. The usual cookie cutter 3 bed, 2 bath 2 car garage. That needs ac & well & water equipment etc... I'm an owner occupier customer with cash.
Long story short, I've been working with a firm outside of Lehigh that's just not passing the smell test the last 2 months. I haven't signed an exclusive deal with them as of yet, although I intend to when they present an offer for me.
I was ready to make an offer a few times, but they either dragged their feet (for some reason) and I heard the following day that I missed it by 1 day. Or they're the listing agent (on a home I like) but the story is "The bank hasn't released it yet." It went from the bank needs 3 days, to now 3 weeks. They know what I'm intending to offer, and I think they're going to ask just above that (although, it's worth just below what my offer will be for)

So... If any here, know of a straight shooting broker for Lehigh Acre homes let me know via direct message okay. Someone that knows what is about to be put on the market via banker connections will make a quick sale with me for sure. I intend to GC what I can't repair or replace myself.

Thanks if you can help but please respect my post, and direct any negative commented posts about Lehigh Acres somewhere else okay.
Thanks again
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area