Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2016, 11:49 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,635,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonTinnin View Post
Hi,
I live in North Fort Myers and love it. I know people who live here that either walk or bike almost everywhere. It pretty much depends on the area of North Fort Myers that you choose to live. Same thing with Cape Coral. There are sections of Cape coral where you could live and the markets are close. With North Fort Myers, we are actually in the process of building a new energy efficient, self sufficient town where you could live, work ,shop, play... I would love to give you more information but I'm not sure if I am allowed to on this page.
But North Fort Myers has much to offer.
I love it. You can find me on fb or G.
where in north fort myers? I am going to be down in Fl viewing homes with a plan to buy if we find something we think we could walk around without having to deal with stupidly large roads cutting the town center apart..

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2016, 08:01 PM

45 posts, read 82,054 times
I feel your pain. I'm an Aussie immigrant too. My husband retired from the military and we moved down here. The house hunt was so stressful. Both trying to rent (our first choice) and trying to buy (because the rental market was crazy with crazy application fees and deposits). We did end up buying but we bought new construction because of the same reasons that you listed. We're not entirely happy with new construction because we would have preferred an established home but at least it's ours.

Best of luck with your search.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area