Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2016, 05:38 PM

1,217 posts, read 1,216,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juntjoo View Post
Mmm.. my cats don't create those issues. And there's a number on them to call. No need need to jump to unnecessarily restricting their freedom. Okay, enough rules talk please. This is getting mind numbing.
That explains why you're hearing intermittent ringing in your head,

Old 05-20-2016, 05:40 PM

113 posts, read 103,477 times
Lol.

Old 05-20-2016, 06:49 PM

10,746 posts, read 25,893,087 times
Quote:
Lol.

You won't find it funny when your cat is laying dead on your doorstep.

No one like roaming cats peeing/spraying/pooping all over the foundation of their homes. Some take drastic measures, some call AC, and some confront the owner. It's an easy fix....keep your cat inside where it will be safe at all times.

Old 05-20-2016, 07:10 PM

4,724 posts, read 2,580,653 times
it is irresponsible for any cat owner to let it off their property..do you know how many birds roaming cats kill?..you won't have to worry about it though after a bobcat or a coyote eats your cat.

Old 05-20-2016, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim in FL View Post
You won't find it funny when your cat is laying dead on your doorstep.

No one like roaming cats peeing/spraying/pooping all over the foundation of their homes. Some take drastic measures, some call AC, and some confront the owner. It's an easy fix....keep your cat inside where it will be safe at all times.
No. And it won't be funny when your loved ones die, whether laying, standing or crawling. Bicyclist just got run over around here the other day. Looks like his parents let him out!

No, no one likes anything else but an artificial sterilized fantasy world, maintained on top of the real world at the expense of all other lifeforms including our own, i.e. the 99%.

I see the need to keep you cootie-free but I think in many cases we, a few neighbors can all say 'it's okay Felix, you can enjoy a real life and if you pee on my flowers I'll shoot you with the hose, or worst a bb gun'

Old 05-20-2016, 08:19 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,696,485 times
Quote:
Over the last 18 months.......

I picnic a lot out on my front lawn.

Along with the notes on my cat requesting to not touch the collar I also have a note next to the phone number "PLZ don't feed".

I followed the older one over there and watched him go in and eat out of a bowl. I had to do some sneaky sh#! to get that angle.

I'm thinking wait til I get an improved GPS unit to help narrow down the area the crime(hopefully won't) be committed again.

I'm not exactly sure who I'm dealing with and what their motives are.

Sure sounds like you have a lot of spare time on your hands....... and quite the over active imagination.

Keep your cats at home, where you know they are safe, and you'll be free to find some other source of entertainment to stress yourself over.

CN

Old 05-20-2016, 11:53 PM

Lately I've been doing things on my lawn. Not the past 18 months. But it's not "free" time. There's "work" involved. But ANYWAY....

Even tho no one is as concerned with the subject as much as correcting me and my misbehaving ways like good little bees repairing and maintaining the hive, I will note that just tonight, my older cat went over there for his second dinner. He came back and his collar was gone. I almost stormed over once and for all but stopped myself. I need a plan. Need to think this through. Some time goes by, maybe two hours. Did a couple things then go to pet my cat and his collar was back on. GPS and security/spy camera! Want them for other purposes anyway. I just want to find a solution when I confront them but won't if they can deny it. So I just need to collect some good evidence.

Old 05-21-2016, 05:26 AM

Quote:
No. And it won't be funny when your loved ones die, whether laying, standing or crawling. Bicyclist just got run over around here the other day. Looks like his parents let him out!

No, no one likes anything else but an artificial sterilized fantasy world, maintained on top of the real world at the expense of all other lifeforms including our own, i.e. the 99%.

I see the need to keep you cootie-free but I think in many cases we, a few neighbors can all say 'it's okay Felix, you can enjoy a real life and if you pee on my flowers I'll shoot you with the hose, or worst a bb gun'

If you don't live the rules, don't play the game. Your cat will end up with the short end of the stick every time and to think that you don't care makes me ill.

I don't need to be cootie-free, but I don't want your cat roaming in my yard. If I was your neighbor I might talk to you once about the cat; if nothing changed, off to AC he'd go.

Worst a bb gun? Do you have any idea just how much damage an untreated bb wound can cause? do you even care? No, I'm guessing you don't.

Keep your cat inside and you wont' have to worry about him.

Old 05-21-2016, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Lately I've been doing things on my lawn. Not the past 18 months. But it's not "free" time. There's "work" involved. But ANYWAY....

Even tho no one is as concerned with the subject as much as correcting me and my misbehaving ways like good little bees repairing and maintaining the hive, I will note that just tonight, my older cat went over there for his second dinner. He came back and his collar was gone. I almost stormed over once and for all but stopped myself. I need a plan. Need to think this through. Some time goes by, maybe two hours. Did a couple things then go to pet my cat and his collar was back on. GPS and security/spy camera! Want them for other purposes anyway. I just want to find a solution when I confront them but won't if they can deny it. So I just need to collect some good evidence.

No, you need to keep your cat in your yard. What you're failing to see is that even if you call the police or AC with your 'evidence', you're the one they are going to ticket. Not your neighbor; you don't even know if it's your neighbor messing with his collar! Cat collar are made to be 'break away' and he may have caught it on something.

His second dinner might come as a surprise to the both of you...people in this area poison stray/roaming cats.

Old 05-21-2016, 05:38 AM

1,217 posts, read 1,216,593 times
Quote:

Go ahead, storm over and confront them......... on their property. Then let us know how that works out.
Your cat will be the least of your worries then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area