Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2016, 06:01 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,524,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juntjoo View Post
Lately I've been doing things on my lawn. Not the past 18 months. But it's not "free" time. There's "work" involved. But ANYWAY....

Even tho no one is as concerned with the subject as much as correcting me and my misbehaving ways like good little bees repairing and maintaining the hive, I will note that just tonight, my older cat went over there for his second dinner. He came back and his collar was gone. I almost stormed over once and for all but stopped myself. I need a plan. Need to think this through. Some time goes by, maybe two hours. Did a couple things then go to pet my cat and his collar was back on. GPS and security/spy camera! Want them for other purposes anyway. I just want to find a solution when I confront them but won't if they can deny it. So I just need to collect some good evidence.
That is some very weird behavior dude!

Old 05-21-2016, 06:50 AM

1,563 posts, read 2,872,864 times
Quote:
Yeah, and alligators eat people. If only one would eat you then I wouldn't have to worry about another irresponsibly ignorant post from you.

And you too "started it". It's like you're all crossing your fingers something bad happens to my cat. You're so brain washed.
This thread is getting funnier and funnier...........think how bad you'll feel if double6's does get eaten by an alligator.
Lots of cat haters out there.If your cat is already nwearing a collar,why not install a invisable fence to keep him close.

Old 05-21-2016, 06:51 AM

4,847 posts, read 2,663,915 times
OP is a twit..best just to ignore it at this point.

Old 05-21-2016, 06:55 AM

15,218 posts, read 10,297,247 times
A couple of things: Coyotes have been snacking on cats especially in Cape Coral, also some neighbors feed the birds and will shoot or poison your cat if they get into their yard and bother the birds and then of course there is the cat getting run over or into a fight with another cat which can cause serious infectious wounds.

I know it is hard to keep a cat indoors especially once they have been outside but you need to try. Get a lot of toys and interactive things to keep the cat busy inside. They love cat trees and perches because they love being up high. Attach one of those beds to your window for the cat.

Try to keep your cat inside. It benefits everyone.

Old 05-21-2016, 06:55 AM

29 posts, read 79,560 times
Thanks for the morning laughs. It was getting kind of dull here on the forum. Is this person for real? Would make a good D class movie. I vote to keep both the cats and his owner under house arrest.

Old 05-21-2016, 07:16 AM

1,024 posts, read 1,276,634 times
Forget the cats. You are expecting the impossible to happen: Other people to agree, or at least, respect your wishes. You don't want your cat's collar to come off or to be fed and yet, you can't stand the lack of control you have that other people are ignoring your rules. Yes, it's your cat but only if the person who is feeding your cat gives a darn about what you think. Obviously, he/she doesn't.

So go ahead, continue your investigation. One day, you will be caught on that neighbor's yard and you will have to explain to the police why you are in the right. In fact, if you look at yourself in the mirror, the creep of the neighborhood is staring back at you.

Stop making the rest of us, the responsible sane cat owners, look bad.

Old 05-21-2016, 08:32 AM

390 posts, read 634,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfitzger14750 View Post
Is this person for real?
Doubtful. I think this is the most successful troll thread I've seen on these forums.

Old 05-21-2016, 08:44 AM

2,356 posts, read 5,089,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesenugget View Post
Forget the cats. You are expecting the impossible to happen: Other people to agree, or at least, respect your wishes. You don't want your cat's collar to come off or to be fed and yet, you can't stand the lack of control you have that other people are ignoring your rules. Yes, it's your cat but only if the person who is feeding your cat gives a darn about what you think. Obviously, he/she doesn't.

So go ahead, continue your investigation. One day, you will be caught on that neighbor's yard and you will have to explain to the police why you are in the right. In fact, if you look at yourself in the mirror, the creep of the neighborhood is staring back at you.

Stop making the rest of us, the responsible sane cat owners, look bad.

my vote for best post ever...... OP is stating that she doesn't like the law so shouldn't have to obey it, that it is only there for control. Yet this posts points out the hypocrisy of it.

Old 05-21-2016, 10:01 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,725,739 times
Quote:
Lately I've been doing things on my lawn. Not the past 18 months. But it's not "free" time. There's "work" involved. But ANYWAY....

Even tho no one is as concerned with the subject as much as correcting me and my misbehaving ways like good little bees repairing and maintaining the hive, I will note that just tonight, my older cat went over there for his second dinner. He came back and his collar was gone. I almost stormed over once and for all but stopped myself. I need a plan. Need to think this through. Some time goes by, maybe two hours. Did a couple things then go to pet my cat and his collar was back on. GPS and security/spy camera! Want them for other purposes anyway. I just want to find a solution when I confront them but won't if they can deny it. So I just need to collect some good evidence.
Sounds like you need a life too.......

Here's a thought. Find out what they're feeding your cat. The kitty seems to like it more than what you're giving him.

You seem to be a bit of a control freak. Trying to control your neighbors and your cat will naturally result in the frustration you are currently experiencing.......I'd suggest you trade in your cat for some goldfish, and maybe work your way up to a dog in the future.

The evidence you're trying to collect, combined with the means, and reasoning behind it, is more likely to end with you in a mental ward for "evaluation", or a jail cell. "Ya better check yourself, b'fore ya wreck yourself".......

CN.......

Old 05-21-2016, 10:47 AM

731 posts, read 766,744 times
I love cats and I believe everyone is responsible for their pet. I know a lot of people who dislike cats on their property for using their garden as a litter box. Smelly and gross especially in the Florida heat. This may be what your cats are doing and the neighbors don't like it. At this point I would be concerned about possible harm coming to your cats. Keep them inside.

Barb
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area