Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 03:37 PM

390 posts, read 635,043 times

Advertisements

Indeed. NBC2 just reported that the family of one of the kids that was killed is already preparing lawsuits against the club. I'm sure they'll be placing blame everywhere they can think of, when it really comes down to the thugs that shot him and the parents that let him get into harm's way. Crimestoppers hasn't received a single lead and very few people at the club were willing to talk to the police. That makes it awfully difficult for them to help.

Old 07-26-2016, 05:14 PM

4,855 posts, read 2,670,979 times
filing a lawsuit before the victim is even buried..mind boggling..and where are the 'black lives matter' protesters?..I guess that doesn't apply when it's black on black crime.

Old 07-26-2016, 08:15 PM

5,818 posts, read 12,624,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
filing a lawsuit before the victim is even buried..mind boggling..and where are the 'black lives matter' protesters?..I guess that doesn't apply when it's black on black crime.
They're at the democratic convention. They should be there in the streets of Fort Myers protesting every day because all I here are shootings going on..

Old 07-28-2016, 06:19 AM

15,218 posts, read 10,308,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetbottoms View Post
Now it's 17 shot.. But it's cool cause these are "isolated incidents" in Ft. Myers. A few shootings a day/week are nothing to be concerned about! Bring your kids and your wife we have white beaches to pretend it's family friendly for all!

These shootings were in the high crime part of town where there are regular shootings. You make it sound like anybody who lives in Fort Myers has to be in fear for their life. Just not true. Stay out of the high crime areas, don't buy, use or deal in drugs and hardly anyone will have a problem.

Since nobody wants to come forward nothing in that community is ever going to change. They have nobody to blame but themselves including the parent(s) who let their kids go to a club who has had the police called on them over 500 times!

Old 07-28-2016, 09:11 AM

4 posts, read 2,711 times
Hey, it was billed as a "no panty Party".

I'm sick of these thugs.

Old 07-28-2016, 11:21 AM

390 posts, read 635,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootyQueen2 View Post
Hey, it was billed as a "no panty Party".

I'm sick of these thugs.
That's not true. The ad for the "Girls Gone Wild, No Panties Edition" party that's been flooding Facebook was from the event they had a couple nights earlier. It still gives you a good feel for the quality of the establishment though. Perfect place for 12-year-olds to be.

Old 07-28-2016, 09:18 PM

179 posts, read 347,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stromae View Post
Fort Myers/SWFL in general,is the worse part of FL, it seems like most people there are depressed, sick, on drugs, down on their luck,not to mention the very bad personal and physical hygiene of the locals,just visit a local Walmart or Publix and enjoy the freak show.
if you think SWFL is bad, then you'll really hate Southeast FL which has much more drugs and depressed neighborhoods. Heck, the movie Cocaine Cowboys was about the Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, WPB areas and its well-known drug trade. As for people down on their luck, take a visit to Hialeah, Opa-Locka, Miami Gardens, Little Haiti, or scads of other depressed Miami / Ft. Lauderdale suburbs.

Old 07-29-2016, 09:52 PM

15 posts, read 12,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Living the Florida Dream View Post
if you think SWFL is bad, then you'll really hate Southeast FL which has much more drugs and depressed neighborhoods. Heck, the movie Cocaine Cowboys was about the Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, WPB areas and its well-known drug trade. As for people down on their luck, take a visit to Hialeah, Opa-Locka, Miami Gardens, Little Haiti, or scads of other depressed Miami / Ft. Lauderdale suburbs.
SWFL still wins the creepiest people category...

Old 07-30-2016, 05:31 AM

27 posts, read 19,793 times
Quote:
I'm sure you're just trolling and trying to stoke the frustration of otherwise-well-intentioned people with your baseless comments, but I live in Cape Coral and I'm just not seeing SWFL the same way you are (outside of a few neighborhoods here and there). What part of the state or country is your safe little protective bubble located in?

Old 07-30-2016, 08:27 AM

19 posts, read 17,018 times
Quote:

LOL, I lived in Fort Myers and Lehigh Acres for about 11 years, and really liked it. I moved there from another country when I was 17. Recently relocated to Los Angeles, and I have to say SWFL has one of the best and decent people that I have ever met.
Come to Los Angeles, and you will see the creepiest people. I think just like anywhere else, every place will have them, just in different concentrations and locations.
What I noticed when it comes to crime is that the lee county police does not have the same experience catching people committing crimes. They're too busy writing speeding tickets and bringing revenue to the county. In Los Angeles no one cares how fast you're going, cops are always busy patrolling streets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area