Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 09:34 AM

1,133 posts, read 2,930,722 times

Advertisements

Just booked my trip to your beautiful area!! We're coming down February 9 and staying all week, at the Banana Bay Resort just across the bridge from Punta Gorda in Port Charlotte. Anyone been there? Sure looks nice on the web!!
Anyone wanna meet us for a drink at Harpoon Harry's????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2009, 10:08 AM

106 posts, read 337,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcoolmrcool28 View Post
Just booked my trip to your beautiful area!! We're coming down February 9 and staying all week, at the Banana Bay Resort just across the bridge from Punta Gorda in Port Charlotte. Anyone been there? Sure looks nice on the web!!
I'm jealous

Old 01-23-2009, 10:57 AM

Come on down then!

Old 01-23-2009, 11:50 AM

6,103 posts, read 15,085,469 times
Quote:
Yea Baby! Have you been there? It's a great place to hang on the water! You're gonna have to pick a time, when you get closer. I'd like to meet you and your husband, or your wife and you. LOL - You confuse me! LOL Because I never know which of you is posting.

You know you should be talking to all the locals on the Sarasota board though don'tcha?

Old 01-23-2009, 01:52 PM

Not only been there, LOVE IT! I even have a hat!! We'll stay in touch over the next two weeks, and we'll pick a day and time when whoever on this board who wants to or can, can all meet there!
And, it's usually me, mrs.cool who posts. Mr.Cool has a job!!

Old 01-23-2009, 01:56 PM

3,645 posts, read 7,149,074 times
Big House has declared early Feb as drinking season. we are alo over Jan 28 - feb 13th
an evening in Joe Crackers in Port Charlotte sounds on the cards.

PS BH- Superbowl -party -where ???

Old 01-23-2009, 02:20 PM

Where's Joe Crackers?? There's a bar there we missed last time???

Old 01-23-2009, 03:30 PM

6,103 posts, read 15,085,469 times
Quote:
Where's Joe Crackers?? There's a bar there we missed last time???
Cracker Joes is near the mall on Tamiami Trail. It is a sports bar, and also has good food and outside dining - if its nice

I'm still working on Mrs Big House for the Super Bowl Party. I may have a ton of friends down from MD so I need to coordinate that one! But it's definitely in the cards. Although, we may be heading to Tampa for the Super Bowl festivities, although I don't think I'll shell out all that $$ to see a division rival playing. Although I will be rooting for them because they are in our division.

Old 01-23-2009, 06:14 PM

7,511 posts, read 22,918,024 times
I know where that is. It's in Charlotte Harbor. There's a really nice park that runs along the bayside. I've never stayed there though. Let me know how you like it so I can recommend it, or not to people coming into the area.

Looks like there's gonna be quite a few people in town in early Feb. I'm thinking this whole party thing might get a little wild if BigHouse and MrSunshine get together.

Quote:

Old 01-24-2009, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big House View Post
Cracker Joes is near the mall on Tamiami Trail. It is a sports bar, and also has good food and outside dining - if its nice

I'm still working on Mrs Big House for the Super Bowl Party. I may have a ton of friends down from MD so I need to coordinate that one! But it's definitely in the cards. Although, we may be heading to Tampa for the Super Bowl festivities, although I don't think I'll shell out all that $$ to see a division rival playing. Although I will be rooting for them because they are in our division.
We will definitely check out Joe Crackers. Have a fun Super Bowl party! We're doing nothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area