Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2009, 09:40 AM

1 posts, read 9,080 times

Advertisements

Looking for reasonable golf in Fort Myers, cape Coral area or not too far.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2009, 09:12 AM

1,210 posts, read 3,269,066 times
not a golfer, but am home on sick-leave today and have time on my hands..did some poking around on the web...

lots of cheap courses in Fort Myers (this one is listed as $15!!)
"Terraverde Country Club is a 9-hole par 3 golf course in Fort Myers, Florida. This 3 par layout provides for a fun golf experience for golfers of all skill levels. Online tee times may be available at Terraverde Country Club or at nearby golf courses, often at a substantial discount from the going green fees rate. "

see more in the 25-35 range at this website
Fort Myers Golf Courses

From the above website, At the Cape, there is this ($15)
Cape Coral Executive Course is a 9-hole executive length golf course in Cape Coral, Florida. This short layout will reward good shots and provide a fun golf outing for everyone. Online tee times may be available at Cape Coral Executive Course or at nearby golf courses, usually offered at a discount from the normal rate.

Old 11-07-2009, 02:12 PM

9,333 posts, read 6,868,747 times
Well you have the two public courses: Ft. Myers CC & Eastwood which are both ok... You've got Myerlee, Westminster, and Riverbend which are all semi-private but on the cheaper side.

Old 11-07-2009, 03:44 PM

111 posts, read 286,031 times
I don't consider anyone that bargain hunts a 'cheapskate', I'd much rather refer to them as bargain hunters or 'wise shoppers'. I know its time we all seek the best bang for our buck and those who spend time looking for bargains will help make our small businesses stronger and more profitable.

This is what we expect from our new Council here in the Cape and a return to wiser shopping is a good start.

Just my opinion, nothing personal...

Old 11-08-2009, 01:10 AM

76 posts, read 227,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW_Pirate View Post
I don't consider anyone that bargain hunts a 'cheapskate', I'd much rather refer to them as bargain hunters or 'wise shoppers'. I know its time we all seek the best bang for our buck and those who spend time looking for bargains will help make our small businesses stronger and more profitable.

This is what we expect from our new Council here in the Cape and a return to wiser shopping is a good start.

Just my opinion, nothing personal...

Whatever.

The title of the thread is "cheaper golf".

It's the equivalent of someone stumbing into a bar or restaurant and ordering a vodka and tonic....and when the server says, "What kind of vodka would you like?", they croak out "Just gimmie the cheapest you got."

Just my opinion, nothing personal....

Old 05-08-2010, 03:36 PM

41 posts, read 147,812 times
North Fort Myers has a golf course at the end of Riverbend Blvd (it is off Bayshore just past Sweetbay). They charge $15.00 if you walk and $18.00 if you ride.

Old 05-08-2010, 06:58 PM

6 posts, read 24,607 times
I live on Terraverde and its a nice par 3 for the price. I think its around $10-13 for 9 right now. Bring your ball retriever though, there's water on 7 of the 9 holes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area