Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Fort Wayne
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2016, 02:32 PM

7 posts, read 12,602 times

Advertisements

Jefferson Pointe is more West Fort Wayne...if you head directly east from J Pointe,you end up in down town,thats why I consider it West Fort Wayne...its an OK area,crime wise....

When a city has 82% of there homocides on there Southside of that city,thats the side of town that most people would consider it to be the side of town to avoid? I have law enforcement friends and trust me,by a home and live with your family about 9 miles North of downtown...and just because crime in Fort Wayne IN is not as bad as Detroit or Compton,doesnt mean it doesnt have a serious problem crimewise?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2016, 02:49 PM

P.S.

I'm not even going to bring up any issues of Race and the crime and Homocide statistics that come with with all of that mess,especially with the all the crap that has been goin on in the U.S. lately with blacks n cops....

Old 03-16-2017, 11:39 AM

911 posts, read 2,598,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wh15395 View Post
Beautiful is not how I would describe the Northeast side of Fort Wayne. I really don't think any suburbs in Indiana with the exception of maybe Carmel and Zionsville in Indianapolis are beautiful, which really they aren't, they're just nice. The most beautiful parts of FW IMO are that one neighborhood near Parkview Central around Anthony whose name I can't think of and West Central near downtown. I also like the Wells Street corridor north of downtown and Calhoun Street south of downtown, but they aren't really beautiful.

then why's the property value so high in that section?

go to the south end and tell me the same thing.

Old 03-16-2017, 10:00 PM

I am specificly talking crime....Compare N.East Fort Wayne to basicly anything South of down town when it comes to crime and they're no were even close....? If you want proof,just watch the evening news etc and pay attention to violent crime,homocides and there locations and 99% of the time its south side...and you cant argue facts!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Fort Wayne