Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Fort Wayne
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 01:03 PM

2 posts, read 3,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertin75 View Post
Hello journeyman:

I am from a Mexican city with over one million people.

So as you can imagine quite a noticeable population difference.

Is the Frog a bar? Any similar ones in Fort Wayne or close to Columbia City?

Have you heard of the Yorkshire Pub? Seems that it was already closed

Would really appreciate if you can tell me how finding single women in bars is like here in the USA.

Do you usually go by yourself alone without company looking for single women?

Or are most of the women not looking for a single guy?

In Mexico you never see single women alone in bars. They always go wither with their boyfriends or with their friends.

So going alone by yourself to a Mexican bar would make you look really weird.

Thanks,
Robert
Hi, I am from Columbia City and I can tell you that you were not missing anything with Yorkshire Pub, the place was a dive and the owner thought he would attract people by charging $8 for men to be in the bar and hardly anyone went there, Pieres a much bigger bar with many more people only charges $5 to get in on weekends and on thursdays. being a single guy myself I can tell you if you are in a bar by yourself it is more difficult to meet single woman, you are better off making friends with some people and going to the bar with your friends than by urself
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Fort Wayne