Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2013, 05:29 PM

194 posts, read 523,224 times

Advertisements

Anyone ever live in the Overton Ridge Blvd apartments near S Hulen?

If so, what are they like? Is the area safe, etc? What is there to do in that area?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2013, 01:56 PM

Nobody knows where that area is? One of my main concerns is safety.

Old 03-27-2013, 03:57 PM

1,008 posts, read 1,299,138 times
I don't think that area is generally regarded as unsafe. I've known several people from work that have lived in that area and I don't remember any complaints. There's a lot to do in that area. That's probably one of the biggest retail concentrations in the city of Fort Worth, so if you like to shop and eat, you shouldn't run out of options. It's a pretty reasonable travel distance from the Trinity Trails, downtown, and the Cultural District.

One negative about the area: It is smack in the middle of construction for the Chisolm Trail tollway, but that will be done in less than 2 years. You'll have a tollway running through the neighborhood, but you'll be able to get to downtown and the west side in less than 10 minutes. I'm shocked that the traffic panic crowd hasn't jumped all over this thread to let you know that you might have to sit through a red light for more than 20 seconds to get to Starbucks in the morning. Go figure.

Old 03-27-2013, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbb303 View Post
I don't think that area is generally regarded as unsafe. I've known several people from work that have lived in that area and I don't remember any complaints. There's a lot to do in that area. That's probably one of the biggest retail concentrations in the city of Fort Worth, so if you like to shop and eat, you shouldn't run out of options. It's a pretty reasonable travel distance from the Trinity Trails, downtown, and the Cultural District.

One negative about the area: It is smack in the middle of construction for the Chisolm Trail tollway, but that will be done in less than 2 years. You'll have a tollway running through the neighborhood, but you'll be able to get to downtown and the west side in less than 10 minutes. I'm shocked that the traffic panic crowd hasn't jumped all over this thread to let you know that you might have to sit through a red light for more than 20 seconds to get to Starbucks in the morning. Go figure.
Thanks for the insight. I did notice the construction, which might be a problem because of the noise. I'm only going to be staying there for a short period of time, so I'm not too worried about that. I just didn't want to be in an area that's unsafe, or a place that's away from everything.

Old 03-28-2013, 06:40 AM

26 posts, read 75,504 times
My son lives in The Enclave and he never speaks of issues there. I've been there to visit and I would have no problem living there.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth