Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2015, 11:24 PM
JJG JJG started this thread

13,612 posts, read 22,898,942 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinemon View Post
But I love how anything that falls under the umbrella of "diversity," including ghetto life bragging about guns & weed...becomes something "desirable" that you think a city would even want??? As if all diversity is good?

No offense, but if it's really been 10 years, it might be time to grow up already?

You guys are way off...

Old 11-14-2015, 11:55 PM

641 posts, read 801,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJG View Post

First off... again, I made this thread in HIGH SCHOOL. It's almost 10 years old, for Gods sake. Why did someone bring it back up?

Second, you're so far off in your response that I really don't even know what to correct first. What are you even talking about? I did not call it a "hub for hip hop" and what the hell do you mean "warped view of reality"?

The whole point of this thread (if I can remember correctly) was to show that this isn't just some cowtown with no diversity as some people seem to think. I don't know you much as a poster on this forum, but don't read things that aren't there or go on assuming you know what I'm talking about, dude. I can see you haven't been on here long enough to do that...
Ok. I agree. Not just cows in FW. I think ppl are finally aware tht fw is a real city. Carry on
Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth