Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 05:54 PM

368 posts, read 1,785,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
Municipalities all over the metroplex are under stress from the economy and it's my opinion they are cracking down on speeders and others to bring in more income; some more than others.
This right here could not be more true.

Ticket issuance is not so much about correcting bad driving as it is revenue generation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2010, 12:21 AM

611 posts, read 2,234,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lala71474 View Post
oh no, yall have it all wrong...ive lived in euless for 35 years and the police here are crooked as crooked, i call them the terminaters, but cuz there are no police to police the police, these guys get off on what they do...ive known many who are no longer euless cops and most left the force voluntarily cuz they believed people have human rights, as for the other, he said he loved to do things he got away with doin being a cop when there werent any human rights, he quit cuz he couldnt beat the **** out of those just for the hell of the rush and whatever else he could have possibly been doin til he was told these people have rights...he lost his high...these now a day cops, they intimidate, harass, but kno just that fine line limit for u to contact IA on there asses, and if u ever do contact IA, best not do it to just the city of euless cuz they know everything about everybody in this town i call hotel california, u can check out but never leave...our families, parents, homes we grew up in are all in this city, i dont visit mine much cuz they are in the center of this city....i do everything i can and will go out of my way may an extra long trip use more gas JUST TO DRIVE AROUND THE CITY TILL I GET TO THE CLOSEST POINT OF THE CITY LINE TO MY DESTINATION AND ZIG ZAG RESI STREETS TO GET WHERE IM GOIN

property values in Euless SOARED with every letter of that gibberish

anyone that lives in Euless should cut and paste this "post" into an email to the police chief along with a hardy WELL DONE!

Old 05-18-2010, 06:28 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times
LALA--should have been LOL...

Old 05-19-2010, 11:04 AM

394 posts, read 1,257,176 times
Exclamation They're at it again.

Wow! How timely that someone unearthed this post that I made last year. As of yesterday afternoon, the Euless PD - with some backup from the State Troopers (verified this morning) - are effectively locking down the corridor of Industrial Blvd from the northern edge of Alrington into eastern Ft. Worth and up along the western border or Euless and eastern edge of Bedford up to about Harwood Road.

Lots of cops parked on the side streets, in the median areas or just driving up and down Industrial and making the U-turn down by Jaguars <or whatever that strip club is called> .

Be careful .

-Eric

Old 05-19-2010, 08:53 PM

49 posts, read 125,822 times
Euless? Never seen it there, but Hurst cops patrol the 820/121 interchange area all day everyday.

Old 05-20-2010, 04:45 AM

3,390 posts, read 4,950,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
LALA--should have been LOL...
Without a doubt.

Old 10-08-2015, 10:10 PM

1 posts, read 1,087 times
I've lived in euless my whole life. The cops have always been very bad. They have nothing to do because there's not much crime and there are too many cops. So they hassle anyone they can. Once when I was 13 I was rollerblading with two friends. We stopped to rest and was just sitting on the curb minding our own business. All of a sudden we hear "freeze! Put your hands in the air!" We looked around puzzled and see a police officer gun drawn and pointing at me. A bunch of kids. Turns out he parked his cruiser around the corner and snuck up on us. We were all 13 and we hadn't broken the law at all and a cop decided he needed to pull his gun and point it at kids. Euless cops suck the end.

Old 10-11-2015, 07:45 AM

I haven't noticed the Euless PD pulling over people lately, although my wife tells me they are avidly patrolling Industrial (I haven't noticed them as much). What I have noticed is Bedford PD on the freeway off ramp at Murphy (?) lying in wait. As far as I can tell our local police don't do anything but make themselves a nuisance. I guess I'll probably feel this way until I really need them, huh?

-OMS

Old 10-13-2015, 07:38 PM

1 posts, read 1,025 times
Euless cops are the second most crooked police force in Tarrant County behind Grapevine PD. They will pull you over for looking at them wrong. There is no recourse to these thugs and the police chief could care less. HE is worse than the rest of the PD combined.

Last edited by jdn9464; 10-13-2015 at 07:39 PM.. Reason: left out a word

Old 10-21-2015, 09:33 AM

Exclamation Interesting occurrence...

Yesterday evening at Bob Eden Park in Euless, EPD had to come deal with an adult male providing pleasure to himself in a parked car, windows down, unabashedly going at it . Very strange and unexpected (by me, at least). EPD dealt with it w/o any major disruption to soccer practices or people otherwise involved with exercising/fitness routines. I am fully aware that registered sex-offenders abound in the mid-cities area, just never expected such a brazen act out in the open.

*sigh*

Good job, EPD.

-OMS
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth