Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2010, 01:30 AM

5 posts, read 8,472 times

Advertisements

Right now I am looking at houses in Prosper and considering building a Meritage house in Ranches East (Roanoke). I personally prefer to be on the other side of town closer to the North Dallas tollway but the house I would get out there would be a bit smaller than what I could get with Meritage in Roanoke. Any opinions on either Roanoke, Prosper or Ranches East?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2010, 10:40 AM

33 posts, read 85,472 times
I don't know anything specific about the Meritage homes in Ranches east, but be aware they are not in the city of Roanoke. The mailing address is Roanoke, but they are located within the city of Ft Worth limits. Your taxes will be higher there than within Roanoke's limits, also city services are limited in far north Ft Worth. I live in Roanoke and would recommend it highly. It has good amenities for a small city and is convenient to highways and shopping.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth