U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 12:24 PM

2 posts, read 7,201 times

Advertisements

Dr. Rastogi. She is very nice and delivers at Baylor All Saints in Fort Worth. Her office is a block from the hospital.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2008, 09:23 AM

148 posts, read 208,095 times
I delivered at Baylor and have no complaints. They were wonderful, actually.

Old 07-30-2008, 12:15 AM

8 posts, read 19,352 times
I got great recommendations for Dr. Flowers And Dr. Wei. They both deliver at Baylor-Grapevine. I don't think Dr. Flowers is accepting new patients right now though.

Old 07-31-2008, 09:30 AM

18 posts, read 56,613 times
Thumbs down Harris Southwest is rude

I recently had a baby. And I too was in the search for a doctor and hospital. I started with the hospital since not all doctors practice at each hospital. I arrainged a visit to the hospital with a guided tour. However when I arrived there, they treated me like dirt. My husband and I stood in the lobby for almost 20 mins., because the receptionistsaid noone told her we were coming. During the entire 20min wait the receptionist was coughing, hacking and sneezing disgustingly all over the desk and into the air. We finally went up to the Labor and delivary area, where they said someone was going to give us our tour. A very nice girl began our tour. She showed us all the new stuff they had, from plasma TV's to shower heads. I was not there for an ammenties presentation. The girl was fairly new and could not answer my questions and concerns for our baby's delivery. She asked us to wait one minute while she got the charge nurse. She asked the charge nurse if she could answer our questions ( they were just 5 feet from us.) Instead of a friendly reply, like we were expecting, the nurse put her finger in the air and had the girl follow her around the desk. In front of us she talked down to the poor girl and handed her a paper and said to give it to us, and in the future not to give anyone a tour. The charge nurse did not once look at us, though we were litterally feet away from her. The paper was a number to call for scheduled guided tours. We had special circumstances and had already made an appointment, but she never gave us a chance to explain. It was not our fault noone informed her personally. It was very apparent that the mothers there were just herded in and not given any personal attention. I have never been treated so poorly by anyone, I can only imagine how Harris Southwest might treat your baby. So please go elsewhere, we did.

Old 12-24-2008, 01:37 AM

2 posts, read 14,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfw View Post
I'm a patient of Dr. Bradford's and also think she is wonderful. She delivers at both Harris and Baylor All Saints. Like another poster said though, definitely expect a wait when visiting. Unless you get an early morning appt. you'll be waiting at least 1 hour usually more to get in.
Like many of the posts I also have had Dr. Bradford at OB/GYN. She delivered my twins when she was leaving town for Christmas because I really didnt like her partner and didnt want him to deliver them. She came in right before her flight and delivered them. She is very caring, non-judgemental and just an absolute great Dr. She delivered my twins at Harris Hospital also. When my insurance changed and she moved out of that office I couldnt afford to see her anymore and that is the only reason I don't see her now. But that being said I have delivered all my children and Harris Methodist Downtown Ft. Worth and I have had several friends deliver at Baylor Allsaints and was very unimpressed and two of my friends I was there for the entire delivery and aftercare. Just my opinion.

Old 12-26-2008, 09:39 PM

113 posts, read 347,975 times
Baylor downtown Dallas is the best place for babies. They have been voted the best years in a row. They have every kind baby care you will need. They have one of the best level 3 Nic U and more. Most people do not think about these things until it is a little late. Our son had to in level 3 and was very well taken care of. Of course my wife knew half of the people and they all know who I was. I am very picky about service. If I am paying I want the best. That is just the way I see things.

Old 12-28-2008, 03:08 PM

22 posts, read 79,029 times
Just wanted to second this. I live in Keller and am making the drive to Baylor downtown. I really want to have a natural childbirth and Baylor is the most supportive of this in the area. Plus, in case things don't go as planned they have a great NICU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooper David View Post
Baylor downtown Dallas is the best place for babies. They have been voted the best years in a row. They have every kind baby care you will need. They have one of the best level 3 Nic U and more. Most people do not think about these things until it is a little late. Our son had to in level 3 and was very well taken care of. Of course my wife knew half of the people and they all know who I was. I am very picky about service. If I am paying I want the best. That is just the way I see things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or