U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Garden
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 12:11 PM

20,344 posts, read 20,428,723 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannotwork View Post
labor and industries has rules requiering companies not to disturb the piece! excessive noise is debilitating and is incapacitating. Causes moraine diabelling headaches. Migraine headaches prevent people from working. not being able to work causes people to be depressed and disabled. Depression caused by negligent businesses is illegal.Negligent businesses must pay for disabled peoples life time medical bills and disability benefits caused by victim not being able to work.Reuters university has proven negligent business disable victims and cause depression.Disabling businesses must pay lifetime benefits and for lost wages caused debilitating migraine headaches.Negligent business must cease and diciest illegal procedures and compensate victims for dialing migraine headaches.Disabling migraines prevent victims from earning wages. Victims unable to earn wages become depressed.Depression causes debilitating migraine headaches leaving victim unable to earn wages causing debilitating depression.
Er, I'm afraid I don't quite follow you, Squadron Leader.

Old 02-17-2017, 01:13 PM

3,462 posts, read 1,644,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
Er, I'm afraid I don't quite follow you, Squadron Leader.
I agree; those "moraine diabelling headaches" seem to be a serious issue.

Old 02-17-2017, 01:16 PM

6,081 posts, read 7,030,845 times
right up there with the fluvial snots

(starting the countdown to the poster who cries 'this post is 6 yrs old, you fools')

Old 09-30-2018, 06:23 PM

1 posts, read 70 times
I have listened to construction all summer I moved and more construction every day 7am to 7pm but Sunday. So Sunday the weed wackers start up for hours?? It is extremely painful going paralyzed and noise heightens the pain! and to look forward to one day of peace and not to get it is awful. Weed wackers should be banned in all cities!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Garden