Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Garden
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 11:17 AM

22,331 posts, read 47,298,153 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BECLAZONE View Post
As for a credible source, who knows?
as I suspected.... none.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2012, 12:19 PM

955 posts, read 4,076,643 times
P.S. I'm qualified in the use of all Pesticides, Herbicides, and Fungicides, and whilst training, we were given much information, that the public are not privileged to know, and much, that I'm bound not to tell.[/quote]

I have had pesticide certification in PA since 1978. I have supervised grounds maintenance crews for over 31 years. Never was I sworn to secrecy or forbidden to share what I learned with the public.
Are you sure you're not just trolling?

Old 06-18-2012, 03:01 PM

13,536 posts, read 9,964,302 times
With reactions like the last two, there really proved to be no point in helping, what do I care if you kill all your prized plants?
I'm being called a troll now.
Well, standards really have dropped, even in the Gardening forum!
Seems I'm not welcome here.
Why do I bother?

Old 06-18-2012, 03:12 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,555,520 times
Quote:
As for a credible source, who knows? (A quick search of the web will tell a lot)! All I can tell you, is that it's known within the Agricultural and Horticultural Industries, that there are problems emerging with the stuff.

P.S. I'm qualified in the use of all Pesticides, Herbicides, and Fungicides, and whilst training, we were given much information, that the public are not privileged to know, and much, that I'm bound not to tell.
Oh boy.

Much that you are bound not to tell? Really?

I don't remember any Secret Squirrel info when I was certified or any of the subsequent training to maintain my certification by the State of California. BTW which has the toughest certification and State regulatory statues in the US.

Old 06-18-2012, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Oh boy.

Much that you are bound not to tell? Really?

I don't remember any Secret Squirrel info when I was certified or any of the subsequent training to maintain my certification by the State of California. BTW which has the toughest certification and State regulatory statues in the US.
I couldn't give a fig about the US's regulations, I've seen what's put in your food, what difference are a few herbicides going to make, and how you use them.

On your heads be it.

Not my place to give advice.

Old 06-18-2012, 03:35 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,555,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legacy0133 View Post
Its time to wake up citizens, when you have no clothes on your back and no food on the table because all the bees and pollinating insects are destroyed you might feel differently!!! You are in for a rude awakening, and when someone in your family becomes sick, maybe then you will "get it."

I new this is exactly where this thread was going when this post was allowed.

Old 06-18-2012, 03:39 PM

22,331 posts, read 47,298,153 times
Quote:
With reactions like the last two, there really proved to be no point in helping, what do I care if you kill all your prized plants?
I have never killed a prized plant with RoundUp, because I use it cautiously and judiciously.

Old 06-18-2012, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
I have never killed a prized plant with RoundUp, because I use it cautiously and judiciously.
We've only your word on that, whatever that's worth!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Garden