Originally Posted by ukrkoz
Mow. I mow over rocks on 5 and it's OK. Set deck to highest setting - well, mine are riding mowers - and do first run, then knock it down a notch. If you have push mower, then I am not sure, their settings are different.
Do you really want to smell that crap called Round Up and poison yourself, your family and soil for years?
Vinegar. 10% solution. Kills everything green fast and furious. Dissolves into CO2 and weak acid. Harmless. Yard smells like pickles for some time, that's about it.
Home Depot sells excellent roots pulling tool, I have two of those. Weed Hog I believe. Has retractable prongs that grab roots and you pull them out.
."poison yourself,your family, and soil for years "..
Is that why I have to spray RoundUp each time a new batch of weeds comes up ?
You would think if it was so powerful as to poison the soil for years
, I would only have to spray every few years.