U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Garden
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2017, 10:45 AM

4,361 posts, read 5,369,305 times

Advertisements

I saw this on the Parenting forum and thought it should be posted here also, as some of you gardeners may never go to the Parenting forum. I remember No Kudzu posting here a lot in the past (I haven't been here much lately, as my Fibromyalgia has curtailed my get-up-and-go for gardening.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
As many of you know, No Kudzu is a frequent poster on the parenting sub-forum. You may have noticed that she has been missing lately. She wants me to let you know why

No Kudzu is a devoted mother of four, with two middle school children living at home. She was eagerly looking forward to moving into her new home with her husband and children.

In the course of the move, she twisted her ankle and fell, breaking both of her legs.

In addition to experiencing a great deal of pain, she is separated from her family now, and unable to experience the first weeks in her new house with her family.

She would very much enjoy positive thought and prayers from her City Data Family. Any greeting you want to send to NK will be relayed to her by me.

If you have any questions, send me a direct message.

C'mon everyone, lets how No Kudzu some City Data Love!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2017, 01:57 PM

1,267 posts, read 614,905 times
good to know. wishing her a speedy recovery.

Old 09-09-2017, 08:58 AM

3,126 posts, read 1,461,248 times
Yes, I posted that link in the Cats forum a few days ago and I have seen it elsewhere on C-D. NK sure gets around to lots of forums! When she is healthy, that is. I'm sure she is not happy that she can't garden! Wishing you the best, NK.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Garden