U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Garden
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 12:51 PM

13,409 posts, read 10,748,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
i was looking at the "gas cap" when i was doing what you said and i was thinking that even if it wasnt venting properly; where the heck is the hole to vent for me to clear. i didnt realize that i had the wrong gas cap. so i would have had to notice on a video online or something and i never would have.

i should have time to use it on saturday. there is definitely a lot less than the last couple of weeks. trees are almost done shedding.
Here is one YouTube video that clearly demonstrates the problem with gas caps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oakl2Q8V-0Y

The biggest problem is trying to find the little pinhole in the old gas cap. That is why many just grab a replacement cap. I have cleaned a few gas caps but it is a microscopic hole in the caps.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Garden