Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Genealogy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 03:53 PM

1 posts, read 1,508 times

Advertisements

I would very much appreciate a pdf of the family tree. My father passed away on 10/10/2014 and I am attempting to put together a history of our family for my baby niece (his granddaughter) as she obviously won't ever have the honor to have met him, or any of her grandparents, or great-grandparents on that side of the family. Thank you in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2014, 06:46 PM

4,278 posts, read 5,935,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.tripp138 View Post
I would very much appreciate a pdf of the family tree. My father passed away on 10/10/2014 and I am attempting to put together a history of our family for my baby niece (his granddaughter) as she obviously won't ever have the honor to have met him, or any of her grandparents, or great-grandparents on that side of the family. Thank you in advance.
I just sent you a Private Message, look for it in your email and reply back with your email address.

Old 04-25-2015, 05:37 PM

1 posts, read 1,367 times
Im also a tripp... would like a copy please... [email]trippn91nf@yahoo.com[/email]. thanks

Old 04-26-2015, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trippn91nf View Post
Im also a tripp... would like a copy please... trippn91nf@yahoo.com. thanks
Sent last night. Thank you for your acknowledgement of receipt this morning.

Old 08-21-2015, 09:32 AM

1 posts, read 1,261 times
Hi, my maiden name is Tripp, Daughter of Eddie, Grandaughter of Edward Tripp. I would love to have a copy of your pdf.

Old 08-26-2015, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmatthews1968 View Post
Hi, my maiden name is Tripp, Daughter of Eddie, Grandaughter of Edward Tripp. I would love to have a copy of your pdf.

Private Message sent.

Old 04-01-2017, 12:07 AM

1 posts, read 837 times
Default Tripp PDFs

Hello Roger,

I have tried to send you a direct message but the system appears not to let me do it unfortunately.

Many thanks for sending me the Tripp PDF files to my email.

christ80 at hotmail.com

Regards,

Matt

Old 10-25-2017, 06:33 AM

3 posts, read 1,653 times
could you send me the phf of the tripp family. thank you so much.

Old 10-25-2017, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trppin View Post
could you send me the phf of the tripp family. thank you so much.

Please send me a private message with your email address.
MI-Roger

Old 12-26-2017, 06:22 PM

1 posts, read 630 times
Default Tripps PDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI-Roger View Post
I have a scanned .pdf version of the Tripp Family Tree, tracing the descendents and ancestors of Rev. Henry Tripp (a Bristol England Baptist Minister who fought with Lord Nelson in the British Royal Navy, was a missionary in Jamaica, and eventually settled in S-E Michigan). This Family Tree covers the time span of ~1000 AD to ~1940 AD. This is no joke, the tree extends back to the time before individuals had surnames!

I also have a scanned .pdf version of a signed letter from the Genealogist who created this tree in the mid 20th century as provenance of its authenticity.

Other surnames on this Tree are the Howard family (the youngest son took the name Tripp while his four brothers took the name Howard from their father's home the Castle Hereward in northern France) and Preston Family (generations of cross marriages between Prestons - a family of Scottish origins - and Tripps).

Interested members of the Tripp family can send me a PM with an e-mail address which accepts attachments, and I will send you electronic copies of both files.

Hello, I am new to this listing, so hope I do this right.

I would like a copy of your PDF's please. My connection is from Shipham in Somerset.
regards Carolyn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Genealogy