Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Genealogy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2013, 01:34 AM

118 posts, read 336,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
You really do not know any thing about Hispanic Culture. Yeah right the main religion in the Philippines is really originally Filipino no ? The surnames are really Filipino no ? The words especially in the Visayas that do not sound Malay at all are all really Filipino no ? The fiestAs all over the Philippines are really Filipino no ? Semana Santa procession and reenactment are really Filipino no ? Tomato based foods are really Filipino no ??? I understand most Filipinos do not really know their history any more because they simply refuse to accept that Philippines was once a colony of Spain for 300 years and Filipinos now a days just want to follow anything American.

Do you realize the term "quote unquote"? Quote / Unquote is said so that emphasis can be made upon a term, to highlight that it is subject to debate or disbelief.

The term Filipino (in quotes) only applied to peoples from Spain in the (quote unquote) Philippines (termed such in tribute to Spain).

I write filipino and philippines in quotes - - - because those are not native names, and I have always been a fan of renaming the country.

Do you Intiendes, Vato Island Boy?

Entiendo, you wanna-be N-words and S-words . . . . . Hispanic I am not - - - human will is much stronger than politics - - - and there are so many who are with me, and do not want to go back in time when Spain ruled . . .

Believe everything you're told. That's why you're a follower, and not in a position to make change. Yours is the face of stagnation and ignorance.

Gago, talaga . . .

Old 03-25-2013, 01:40 AM

2,351 posts, read 7,091,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ay Nako View Post
Thank you Hermosaa. Yes, I resort to ad hominem attacks once in a while. However, I do know quite a bit of the quote unquote Philippine history. Apparently you place more importance on the histories written by human beings who ruled you, and you apparently have no knowledge of basic human tendencies.

The tendencies of basic human beings throughout history in every race ~ have been to break the chains of their conquerors and rename their homelands, discard the remnants of their conquerors.

You have lost the entire point of human struggle: to find their own way and live life as authenticly to their own roots . . . but Gago idiots like you and Pinai perpetuate the ignorance because you lack the ability to think for yourselves.

If you rubbed more elbows with academics and literati, you'd know that there is still little solid academia on the history of the people of the Philippines. Much of what is written is still up for obliteration - - - and anything that says the people of what is now named "the Philippines" are derived from anything Hispanic is definitely smoke blowing up the puwet and utter fodder for obliteration.

Intelligent human beings, "h-u-m-a-n b-e-i-n-g-s" destroy, . . . . they D-E-S-T-R-O-Y the ties that bind them. Peoples have done this for centuries . . . . . they have always fought to retain their racial and cultural identities. . . . stupid are those who succumb to Stockhholm Syndrome. I do not care about what you call "history." Everyone knows that history is different depending on whether your side was the winner or loser in a war. History is written . . . it is debatable and subjective depending upon perspective.

Throughout history peoples have denied and banished invaders . . . Sicilians bash anything to do with Moors. Spanish peoples don't say, "Hey, I'm Moor . . ." You might recognize these bashings as statements about not having anything to do with the N-word. Those N-word statements (for example, in the movies - anything to do with Sicilians and Mafia will bash the Moor invaders with statements to the effect that there is an N-word in the statement as in, "F that N-word," or "there are too many N-words in this diamond," or "your mother is an N-word," . . . .

My point is: that cultures and peoples that acknowledge that they have control - - - control to D-E-S-T-R-O-Y and not acknowledge invasion attempts bash the foreign species at any opportunity they can get. Foreign invaders are destroyed in the minds of the peoples successful at ridding their lands of them. Foreign invaders are not embraced or exalted. They are destroyed. (Stalin, Lenin, Nazis . . . all destroyed . . . all monuments, edifices, etc. etc. destroyed and banished)

This is "H-U-M-A-N N-A-T-U-R-E" / Human Triumph . . . this is human spirit.

In contrast, this quote unquote written by man (usually perpetuated by the temporary Conqueror) History that you so proudly speak of - - - that doesn't mean as much as the history of the human race has always fought against chains.

Don't go against the grain of human history and remain in chains.

Hahahaha. I could correct your faulty knowledge, beliefs, and comments in multiple languages - - - but it will take lifetimes to defeat your ignorance and Stockholm Syndrome . . .
Faulty knowledge ? Why ? Your knowledge is really right ? You do not even know that The culture that people in the Philippines are not originally Filipino and you think you are so so right ? Jajaja know your history first .. And if you want to speak other languages go on.. No one is stopping you from using Google translate

Old 03-25-2013, 01:42 AM

Now, what IDIOT posted this massive load of false information to the internet?

This is DISINFORMATION AT ITS FINEST - - - This is N-O-T T-R-U-E.

The Eurasians In The Philippines - YouTube

Old 03-25-2013, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Do you realize the term "quote unquote"? Quote / Unquote is said so that emphasis can be made upon a term, to highlight that it is subject to debate or disbelief.

The term Filipino (in quotes) only applied to peoples from Spain in the (quote unquote) Philippines (termed such in tribute to Spain).

I write filipino and philippines in quotes - - - because those are not native names, and I have always been a fan of renaming the country.

Do you Intiendes, Vato Island Boy?

Entiendo, you wanna-be N-words and S-words . . . . . Hispanic I am not - - - human will is much stronger than politics - - - and there are so many who are with me, and do not want to go back in time when Spain ruled . . .

Believe everything you're told. That's why you're a follower, and not in a position to make change. Yours is the face of stagnation and ignorance.

Gago, talaga . . .
You said you understand Latin derived languages ? So why are you addressing me as a man ? Jajajaja Latin rule, when it ends in a it is usually Female . You are so funny, you are showing so much that you cannot handle to be contradicted. Read your comments.. And you ate saying you're educated ?

Old 03-25-2013, 02:43 AM

Member states of the Latin Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 03-25-2013, 02:44 AM

Latin Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 03-25-2013, 02:54 AM

I wasn't even aware of your name - - I was using the default pronoun "he". I have no idea what your name is, as I don't desire to be familiar.

Old 03-25-2013, 03:01 AM

I think that foreign language speakers can determine a fraud via their writing. Not even GOOGLE Translate can create proper form. Whoever you are, please don't address me - I can feel my I.Q. draining from your attempts at interacting with me. Yes, I just called you an I.Q. drain. Perhaps amongst your peers, you've created a huge I.Q. vaccum. Best anyone can do is to move quietly away from you, lest they fall into the hole. Move away, Bilis !!!

Old 03-25-2013, 10:55 AM

1,302 posts, read 2,948,617 times
Quote:
WTF...to what???

Old 03-25-2013, 11:24 AM

1,754 posts, read 8,115,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
WTF...to what???
That's why he wants Filipinos to feel shame about themselves so he is creating some issues.
He just make excuses for us to dislike Hispanics but actually he is also ashamed of himself for being a Filipino that is why he was even happier that Spanish in the Philippines was diluted, so he is also happy that thousand of Spanish Speaking Filipinos was murdered to eradicate the language. He was born in America & not in the Philippines. So for me, I don't considered him as Filipino. So he'll be happier to be American cause he can never accepted himself as a Filipino.

After all Filipino is a Nationality & his nationality is not a Full Filipino only by ancestry. Unlike us who were born, raised and still holding the Nationality. My heart belongs to our homeland. Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!

http://tagadavao.files.wordpress.com...6042008666.jpg

Last edited by pinai; 03-25-2013 at 11:41 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Genealogy