Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Genealogy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are mixed race people more attractive?
Yes, they are more attractive than people that aren't mixed 53 31.36%
hard to say 23 13.61%
No, they are just as attractive as people who aren't mixed 93 55.03%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2013, 09:56 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouseX View Post
No. I'm saying my hair is inferior.

So inferior that I keep it shaved. So inferior that it has tangled clippers. So inferior that relaxer has never worked.

My head is nappy as hell and I hate it.

Are you being obtuse on purpose???

Wait? Are you a member of "The Committee on Proper Mixed People Behavior and Thoughts?"

Puhlease...
Tragic

This post illustrates my point about the hidden agenda of some who select parners of a different race
(See post #75 about "erasing" subSaharan African physical features in one's offspring)

Sesame Street: Song -- I Love My Hair - YouTube

Old 03-31-2013, 10:38 AM

12,962 posts, read 13,676,205 times
I wonder if genetic symmetry is dominate due to natural selection and bi-racial people have this trait from more than one ethnic group. Tiger Wood's children would have these genes from; African, Asian and White DNA.

Old 03-31-2013, 11:01 AM

2,256 posts, read 2,130,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Just because your hate is directed at self doesn't make it any less insidious or destructive. Indeed, it is even more tragic because you are perpetuating this pathology to future generations.
And here comes the "Committee..."

So my militant wanna be brothers. When are you all going to realize that I'm not one of you.

You are no better than klansmen whining about race traitors.

It would be funny if it wasn't so ironic or tragic...

And my hair IS nappy and I DO hate it because it won't behave. Unless afros come back in style.

If you don't like it I guess you know what you and calipoppy can do eh?

I didn't realize you and calipoppy had a band!

Race Traitor - Lead Singer Lucario, Lyrics Calipoppy

So, what are you calling yourselves these days? The 4th Reich?

Last edited by AnonymouseX; 03-31-2013 at 11:12 AM..

Old 03-31-2013, 02:02 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Cold Shower View Post
It seems that media and basically a lot of newspaper these days are set on forcing the whole ideal that mixed race people (basically white and black mixed in their eyes) are more attractive than everyone else. Now if you disagree, you get branded a racist fast!

I remember a Black friend of mines asking "so let me get this straight, you are telling me a mixed race guy is more attractive than me because he has White in him while I am not good looking because I don't have any White in me?". It was against this college girl who said that and the girl didn't respond.

What are your thoughts on the whole mixed race people are more attractive belief?
Some are very attractive, some are not at all.

I think what race mixing does give is a more in-the-middle look. Obama for example has white features unlike his father who was more to the extreme of his race and the he has black features unlike his mother who was more to the extreme of her race.

More people can identify with someone whose looks are in the middle of the spectra. It's kind of like mutts - once there is mixing, the offspring begin to resemble more the generic dog without the pronounced features.

Old 03-31-2013, 03:02 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouseX View Post
And here comes the "Committee..."

So my militant wanna be brothers. When are you all going to realize that I'm not one of you.

You are no better than klansmen whining about race traitors.

It would be funny if it wasn't so ironic or tragic...

And my hair IS nappy and I DO hate it because it won't behave. Unless afros come back in style.

If you don't like it I guess you know what you and calipoppy can do eh?

I didn't realize you and calipoppy had a band!

Race Traitor - Lead Singer Lucario, Lyrics Calipoppy

So, what are you calling yourselves these days? The 4th Reich?
Son....I don't want you to have anything to do with me. I'm glad you don't identify as a black person. We don't need weak people. I am just sad that you, as a tragic mulatto, are passing down your self hate to future generations. Pathetic.

Old 03-31-2013, 03:13 PM

4 posts, read 4,347 times
As a White man, I find 100% pure all-White females to be more attractive than any other type of females.

That being said, the less black a mulatto person is, generally, the more attractive they are. Halle Berry is far more attractive than Whoopie Goldberg. Barrack Obama is more attractive than Jessie Jackson.

Half-White half-Asian females are generally more attractive than all-Asian females.

Half-White half-Amerindian females are more attractive than all Amerindian females.

There are, of course, exceptions.

It is really the amount of Whiteness that non-White hybids have that makes them more attractive than pure-blooded non-Whites.

But all-White is more attractive (generally speaking) than part-White.

Old 03-31-2013, 03:52 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
See above child. She is 1/4 African American and 3/4 "white" (actually a mixture of European, American Indian and Jewish). Blonde hair, blue eyes - but being a "quadroon" would be considered "black" by many people.
She is so cute. I would consider her just what she is...of European and African descent.

The "one drop rule" is utter nonsense.

Old 03-31-2013, 04:02 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIMBAM View Post
To be fair, Black is a term generally used to refer to Subsaharan Africans and people descended from them. People in these populations have black coloured skin, but are not related to Subsaharan Africans at all, in fact their ancestor's left Africa before the ancestors of Europeans and Asian's did, so they're less "Black" then the typical White person is, with the single exception of their skin tone, which is that colour just because they similarly live in sunny climates.
I would consider none of them "black." The majority of Africans and their descendants are defined by color due to Europeans attempting to throw some blanket label and define them as everything opposite of what they are. The majority have different shades of brown skin.

Last edited by ReineDeCoeur; 03-31-2013 at 04:30 PM..

Old 03-31-2013, 04:20 PM

2,256 posts, read 2,130,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Son....I don't want you to have anything to do with me. I'm glad you don't identify as a black person. We don't need weak people. I am just sad that you, as a tragic mulatto, are passing down your self hate to future generations. Pathetic.
Sieg heil Herr Lucario!!!

Old 04-01-2013, 12:25 PM

2,788 posts, read 8,014,438 times
Of course beauty is subjective, but it's hard to believe that people would find these folks unattractive.

https://www.google.com/search?q=very...w=1439&bih=766
Attached Thumbnails
Mixed race people are more attractive, what are your thoughts on this?-images.jpg  
Attached Images

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Genealogy