U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Genealogy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are mixed race people more attractive?
Yes, they are more attractive than people that aren't mixed 53 31.36%
hard to say 23 13.61%
No, they are just as attractive as people who aren't mixed 93 55.03%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2013, 08:17 AM

40,885 posts, read 32,642,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane24 View Post
that depends on the races that are being mixed. Black White mixes usually turn out ugly most of the time.
Yeah...right...

Old 06-17-2013, 09:32 AM

30,392 posts, read 9,081,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Option 4 on the poll:

It depends on the mix.

Really. Just think of Billy Bob Thornton with anyone.

Old 06-17-2013, 09:35 AM

7,167 posts, read 6,010,671 times
Quote:
that depends on the races that are being mixed. Black White mixes usually turn out ugly most of the time.
Hey!! My girlfriend is a black / white and she is lovely!! I have a theory on this:- I think that attractive mixed raced people tend to be attractive whereas ugly mixed raced people tend to be rather ugly??

Old 06-17-2013, 09:43 AM

40,885 posts, read 32,642,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Hey!! My girlfriend is a black / white and she is lovely!! I have a theory on this:- I think that attractive mixed raced people tend to be attractive whereas ugly mixed raced people tend to be rather ugly??
Exactly. Neither beauty nor ugliness are limited to any one race or any mixture of races.

And as the old saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyway.

Old 06-17-2013, 09:45 AM

2,385 posts, read 5,567,316 times
Quote:
Oh I think it is the opposite. Black mixed with white always turn out pretty and interesting especially if they have green eyes.

For me, I have seen many chinese kids mixed white and the outcome is still Chinese, like no white nixture at all.

Old 06-22-2013, 10:47 PM
WMF

20 posts, read 32,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouseX View Post
And here comes the "Committee..."

So my militant wanna be brothers. When are you all going to realize that I'm not one of you.

You are no better than klansmen whining about race traitors.

It would be funny if it wasn't so ironic or tragic...

And my hair IS nappy and I DO hate it because it won't behave. Unless afros come back in style.

If you don't like it I guess you know what you and calipoppy can do eh?

I didn't realize you and calipoppy had a band!

Race Traitor - Lead Singer Lucario, Lyrics Calipoppy

So, what are you calling yourselves these days? The 4th Reich?

So well said!

Old 06-22-2013, 11:17 PM
WMF

20 posts, read 32,726 times
Quote:
You only wish!! This sounds like it's coming from a white woman/man who refuses to believe that any black/brown/biracial person could possibly be more (mirror mirror on the wall) beautiful than she or, a black woman/man with one large, chip firmly planted on her/his shoulder - one that wants equality AND segregation.
We are all Human Beings! Some of us have nice hair, hands, legs etc - some of us don't and if one race has a feature that (by North American standards/where we live) is considered predominantly good or predominantly bad, please explain to me why it is so wrong to just say so? Who cares!! Call an ace an ace and get on with it.

Old 06-25-2013, 03:21 PM

4,236 posts, read 3,028,074 times
Quote:
Black White mixes usually turn out ugly most of the time.
Are you insane?

Some of the best looking people are black/white mixes. Sure some aren't attractive, but most are very good-looking.

Old 06-25-2013, 03:39 PM

322 posts, read 465,510 times
Quote:
I take offense to this. I'm half black and white and I am ridiculously gorgeous.

Old 06-25-2013, 03:42 PM

207 posts, read 260,893 times
I don't think mixed race people are more attractive at all. To me it's just something you don't see as often, and some people think they look better, because it's not something they're used to seeing, as opposed to a person of only one race. People have seen people of one race many many times over and over again. Just like if everybody started buying the same model of car, eventually some people would almost be immune to it's beauty, but as soon as they come out with a new model those same people are going to love it because it's new.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Genealogy
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or