U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Genealogy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are mixed race people more attractive?
Yes, they are more attractive than people that aren't mixed 53 31.36%
hard to say 23 13.61%
No, they are just as attractive as people who aren't mixed 93 55.03%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2013, 01:39 AM

83 posts, read 111,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Then there must be a lot of ugly people out there, because a minuscule percentage of the Earth's population is what you could call "pure."

Very few pure blacks or whites or Native Americans in this hemisphere, and Middle Easterners themselves are largely a mixture of European, Asian and African.
Ugly? You think mixed people are "ugly?" Are you saying that blacks are only better looking when they have white in them?

Old 03-26-2013, 02:33 AM

5,901 posts, read 7,944,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_kiss1 View Post
Of course they could! Look at cameron diaz she passes for White in all her movies. I don't see a movie that displayed her Cuban heritage. Look at Sammy Davis jr. Half puerto rican and black yet classified as black in america. There are a ton. Raquel Welch also half hispanic and half english. Zoe Saldana.. she is dominican yet she plays only black yet knows fluent Spanish. Mariah Carey her father is Black venezuelan and her mother is Irish. Also, most US supermodels are Hispanic. Adriana Lima, Gisel Bundchen, Christy Turlington, Helena Christensen. So yes, a hispanic person could pass for just about anything! In what FANTASY are you living in poster? The US is a mix of heritages not just White but pretty soon the US will be a very mixed place!
passes for white??

wait, do you think hispanic is A RACE????

lol, omg

Old 03-26-2013, 03:17 AM

1 posts, read 2,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by udonsoup View Post
Naw, they're upper class foreigners who are much better than the locals.[url]www.nile7.com[/url]

I'm mixed and lived in "mixed" 3rd world countries as a concert/event photographer; the upper class looks better and is typically more mixed. They'd be better looking than most even without the mixed blood. [url]http://www.nile7.com/services[/url]

As for mixed people look better; it's REALLY hit or miss. Some folks dig mixed folks and will hunt then down. We're not common so the ones who like us REALLY, REALLY like us.
I can list a bunch of mono-race people who are considered universally attractive. The people you listed are either beauty pageant winners or models/actresses of course they are going to be above average.

Last edited by remas2010; 03-26-2013 at 03:26 AM..

Old 03-26-2013, 06:44 AM

24,757 posts, read 32,891,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntingtonHenry View Post
Ugly? You think mixed people are "ugly?" Are you saying that blacks are only better looking when they have white in them?
You are a walking, talking contradiction. First you contradict yourself in your own sentence above.

And in any event, I figured that you thought mixed people are ugly, considering you said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntingtonHenry
People look best when they are pure.

So I don't know what the problem is.......

Old 03-26-2013, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by remas2010 View Post
I can list a bunch of mono-race people who are considered universally attractive. The people you listed are either beauty pageant winners or models/actresses of course they are going to be above average.
Are you sure they're mono-race? Very few people are.

Old 03-27-2013, 03:00 AM

Quote:
You are a walking, talking contradiction. First you contradict yourself in your own sentence above.

And in any event, I figured that you thought mixed people are ugly, considering you said this:

So I don't know what the problem is.......
You just don't know how to read and write. That's your problem. Not mine. You said they were "ugly." I didn't.

Old 03-27-2013, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntingtonHenry View Post
You just don't know how to read and write. That's your problem. Not mine. You said they were "ugly." I didn't.
Just step off. You have no case.

Old 03-27-2013, 07:52 AM

2,268 posts, read 1,734,158 times
Mixed people do look better than everyone else!!!

Oh wait, I'm mixed. I guess I am slightly biased.

Old 03-27-2013, 08:47 AM

7,099 posts, read 23,885,607 times
I think it's the eyes. Most of the mixed race people (and we are talking about the same mixture, I think) have those great big beautiful dark eyes.

You look at the eyes and really don't see much of the rest of the face. The average light colored or hazel eyes simply don't have the same effect.

Old 03-28-2013, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Just step off. You have no case.
Uh oh, don't get "ghetto" on me. It is you who has makes no sense and you can't read/write. Go back 3rd grade. Best advice I can give you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Genealogy
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or