U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 08:11 PM

14,111 posts, read 22,753,233 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iheartrockstars View Post
But people don't take you that seriously when you haven't been to a particular place you seem to comment on a lot.
I've been there when I was way younger. But anyway. Maybe this is the wrong website for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2011, 07:29 AM

63 posts, read 59,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by polo89 View Post
I've been there when I was way younger. But anyway. Maybe this is the wrong website for you.

And you were seriously critiquing the women you saw based on their looks, style, etc when you were about 6 years old? Didn't think so.

Old 08-18-2011, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iheartrockstars View Post
And you were seriously critiquing the women you saw based on their looks, style, etc when you were about 6 years old? Didn't think so.
When I was 5, I used to pretend Cindy Crawford was my GF. It was the 90's....Anyways, if you look at the original commet, at the end you can see that I said, maybe transplants weren't a good represnetation of my assessment. But people on C-D DO make assumptions about places they haven't spent a signifcant time in.

Old 08-18-2011, 04:33 PM

410 posts, read 699,804 times
If you guys don't like the beachy, sexy, trendy look, you will not find the women here attractive. Miami is VERY trendy, very sexy - the typical look is tan, fit, revealing clothing, long hair. It is mostly brunette, not blonde.

Old 08-18-2011, 07:14 PM

15,989 posts, read 30,674,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampbird View Post
If you guys don't like the beachy, sexy, trendy look, you will not find the women here attractive. Miami is VERY trendy, very sexy - the typical look is tan, fit, revealing clothing, long hair. It is mostly brunette, not blonde.
I saw something completely different when I visited.

Old 08-18-2011, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkgiraffe View Post
I believe you. They're called tourist......

Old 08-19-2011, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Perhaps it may depend where in Miami you go. For example, South Beach is going to be younger and trendier than some of the other areas. But for the most part, there is a certain "look" that you will find.

For guys that love the dark, exotic look, you will find many beautiful latin women here.

Old 08-22-2011, 01:27 AM

20 posts, read 93,603 times
Quote:
This. Except, well... I guess they were pretty tan. But I'm not a fan of tan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampbird
For guys that love the dark, exotic look, you will find many beautiful latin women here.
"Exotic" is a word I associate with tropical illnesses.

/is half-latin but looks pretty damn white

Old 08-22-2011, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotty View Post
This. Except, well... I guess they were pretty tan. But I'm not a fan of tan.

"Exotic" is a word I associate with tropical illnesses.

/is half-latin but looks pretty damn white
I don't know, I'm of the pale-skin, scotch-Irish variety and men don't notice me. I'm not ugly, but not the look they go for here.

Old 08-25-2011, 10:38 AM

1,144 posts, read 1,579,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraniteStater View Post
Minnesota is close to tops, particularly smaller towns.
I agree, though for me as far as Caucasian girls in the USA are concerned - Minnesota is TOPS!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or