U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 01:29 PM

6,628 posts, read 12,509,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo89 View Post
I agree, I said if you want a hot chick for the time being, Florida is the way to go.
And you also said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by polo89 View Post
If you want an average chick that you can marry, who's aging won't bother you because she was average and not that attractive to begin with, then head North I guess....
Which suggests you can't find gorgeous women up North, which isn't true.

I'd like to point out that I'm sort of joking about the leathery women in Florida. It's obviously not the case for all women...but at the same time...

source
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2011, 01:32 PM

6,436 posts, read 9,958,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango23 View Post
Since few are from Florida and most from everywhere else, not even the US how could that be true? Then on the other hand I can take you to a zillion towns through the south and you will see women that were born and raised there that are knockouts. You run into them everywhere in the south. Walk in any truck stop and there will be a waitress with a peaches and cream completion and a figure, (natural), almost no make up that you can't take your eyes off of with a voice that will make you faint. Love that southern accent.
I'm from Florida and I absolutely agree with your assessment. Generally, the south has some of the best looking women in the country. It's not just Florida. It's Texas, Georgia, Louisiana, etc. Not everybody is fat. Women here have curves and meat on their bones because they actually eat. I don't know how they do it in the west but down here, they don't have to buy boobs and booty because they have them already naturally. More people should come down and see for themselves. But until then, they'll be stuck listening to tv and movies about how fat everyone is down south so they never know.

Old 08-05-2011, 01:37 PM

6,436 posts, read 9,958,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theeclipsedheart View Post
Yes definitely agree with this... I grew up in SWFL and omg... the girls AND the guys looked like they belonged in hollywood (and I know at least one who did end up going there... Haley Bennett anyone?)

It was honestly horrible growing up there though, being a plain jane...you had all these gorgeous girls and guys...and you had no shot with them...it was like something out of a movie...no joke...

I think a huge thing too was that "mommy and daddy" could afford for all the kids to get plastic surgery if they wanted it... and also buy them the latest designer trends... sickening really...

Can't wait to move up north where people look more "normal" *sigh*
I agree with you about Southwest FL. But the problem is that most of them have STDs. Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and generally all of South FL have high STD rates because of so many people sleeping around. I have read the statistics and being born and raised there, I wasn't surprised at all.

Old 08-05-2011, 01:52 PM

9,779 posts, read 13,359,093 times
California.

Old 08-05-2011, 04:46 PM

576 posts, read 1,020,457 times
The south got many over weight people, so why would Florida have most beautiful? I bet most of those rich mostly got plastic and many tourist...

I would say NYC^

Old 08-05-2011, 04:50 PM

317 posts, read 480,821 times
Open y'all eyes. You can find beautiful women in every state. They are like the stars in the sky...without number...going on forever and ever.

Old 08-05-2011, 05:31 PM

576 posts, read 1,020,457 times
What I care I'm gay LOOL

where are all the sexy men

Old 08-05-2011, 08:06 PM

14,330 posts, read 19,545,592 times
Default No

There is no one place that has the most beautiful. This is ridiculous.

Old 08-05-2011, 08:30 PM

15,989 posts, read 30,683,987 times
Louisiana got Florida beat.

Old 08-05-2011, 08:32 PM

565 posts, read 821,965 times
Miami maybe for fake girls, sure.

Most beautiful girls are found at college campuses, in my experience. However, if you look hard enough they are found everywhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or