U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 07:15 PM

7,735 posts, read 6,139,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPerone201 View Post
Which ones?
The ones from NYC/NY, Philly/PA, NENJ, or Bmore/MD?

They're not all "scary" looking (unless you're only going by the tv show), that's just ignorant and doesn't say much about you as a person.
Baltimore italians are a little less flamboyant, You can still spot a guidette from a mile away..lol

Old 07-23-2010, 07:34 PM

18,509 posts, read 28,163,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPerone201 View Post
Which ones?
The ones from NYC/NY, Philly/PA, NENJ, or Bmore/MD?

They're not all "scary" looking (unless you're only going by the tv show), that's just ignorant and doesn't say much about you as a person.
I am talking about the tv show. Why would I stereotype an entire community of people like that? The people on the show take everything to an extreme. and the media is always shoving them in our faces. Sheesh I can't change the channel fast enough

Old 07-23-2010, 08:26 PM

7,735 posts, read 6,139,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post
I am talking about the tv show. Why would I stereotype an entire community of people like that? The people on the show take everything to an extreme. and the media is always shoving them in our faces. Sheesh I can't change the channel fast enough
I love the fist pump tho, I damn sure wouldn't be caught dead doing it.

Old 07-23-2010, 08:33 PM

18,509 posts, read 28,163,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRedd View Post
I love the fist pump tho, I damn sure wouldn't be caught dead doing it.
It was ok when the show first came out, but they got annoying real fast.

They are way too orange, the hair styles are 20 years in the past, and they think to much of themselves.

their 15 minutes of fame is going to be over real soon, so they should not be protesting wages right now and should be taking what they can get b4 their luck runs out.

Houston Italians are not that easy to spot. They get mistaken for mexicans all the time

Old 07-23-2010, 08:43 PM

449 posts, read 828,808 times
I asked where the best women were, not the most beautiful.

If you want beauty it has to be Miami hands down or maybe Vegas. Since the most beautiful women from every country in the world all congregate in those areas it stands to reason. For those who have never been to Miami, you will see women beyond what you thought was physically possible. I'm talking 6' tall with a 19" waist and double D's. But, it's a safe bet those women have an agenda and it involves a lot of zeros.

No, I'm taking about where to find those sweet, down to Earth girls who look beautiful with no makeup and are happy to find a man with a good job and good character. You know, the ones with good upbringings who know how to act like a lady in public, can be trusted and wouldn't think of spending $2,500 on a purse.

Old 07-23-2010, 09:00 PM

1,000 posts, read 1,597,078 times
Uh...Southern Girls duh!

Old 07-23-2010, 09:02 PM

3,376 posts, read 4,822,336 times
Any place where the amount of single women outnumber single men and married couples is a sure bet for me.

Where I live right now, every woman is pretty much taken, while lonely people like myself take our frustrations out on abandoned cars in the middle of the desert.

**plink plink plink.....BOOM!!**

Old 07-23-2010, 09:03 PM

2,372 posts, read 4,450,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by edub View Post
I asked where the best women were, not the most beautiful.

If you want beauty it has to be Miami hands down or maybe Vegas. Since the most beautiful women from every country in the world all congregate in those areas it stands to reason. For those who have never been to Miami, you will see women beyond what you thought was physically possible. I'm talking 6' tall with a 19" waist and double D's. But, it's a safe bet those women have an agenda and it involves a lot of zeros.

No, I'm taking about where to find those sweet, down to Earth girls who look beautiful with no makeup and are happy to find a man with a good job and good character. You know, the ones with good upbringings who know how to act like a lady in public, can be trusted and wouldn't think of spending $2,500 on a purse.
Come out to Grand Rapids or head up to da yoop. I hear they got some sweet women above the bridge... Not too sure about the looks though :P However, LSSU, NMU, and Michtech are up there.

Old 07-23-2010, 09:18 PM

299 posts, read 808,816 times
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and Dallas, Texas.

Old 07-23-2010, 09:51 PM

9,188 posts, read 30,229,109 times
well, we've certainly insulted enough women with this thread.

(sound of door closing)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.