U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 09:49 PM

1,903 posts, read 7,282,944 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan k View Post
I lived in Wisconsin for 35 years and Madison was a very nice place to visit, i stayed there a few times and drove 18 wheelers there quite often without any trouble unlike some other cities like New York, chicago and detoit.
I also live in Arizona right now and have only been here for 5 years and i also am going next year, we dont even let our kids go anywhere without us.
You would be very happy in Wisconsin, the only thing your husband will have to get use to is driving on icy roads but i would take that over this dump anyday.
I am in control of my life in Wisconsin and not some nutcase with a gun.
I wish you and your family the best of luck wherever you go and would like to thank your husband for the 8 years he tried to make this place livable but it is of no use.Arizona will only get worse, tell him to take himself and his family away from here to a place like Madison where you can still enjoy life with your family.There are alot more things to do and feel safe while you are doing them in Wisconsin.
sincerely
dan k
Why are you comparing Madison to Chicago and Detroit? Milwaukee is comparable, not Madison. Madison is truly a different type of place, insofar as semi-large cities go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2007, 03:16 PM

1,198 posts, read 1,226,945 times
Default Yavapai County, Arizona

Yavapai County, here in Arizona is always looking for new cops to work there.

Old 07-03-2007, 06:59 PM

105 posts, read 296,363 times
Yes M TYPE X i know Madison isnt anything like Chicago or Detroit , what i was trying to do is tell her a nice size city that will probably compare in pay to what her hubby is making now.In order to make that kind of money you cant go work in Showlow Arizona and get 65k per year.Sorry but i spent alot of time in them other cities driving truck and if she is looking for a good life then i was trying to give her a nice size city but not so big that she will be in the same place they are now.
I guess i just confused things by adding them other cities in there.I love Madison and miss Wisconsin alot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or