U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2008, 05:24 PM

4,382 posts, read 15,324,812 times

Advertisements

global warming is fake. Natural Climate Change is real
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2008, 06:14 PM

840 posts, read 2,539,880 times
Smile Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billiam View Post
global warming is fake. Natural Climate Change is real
This is the truth. Global warming is just another hoax comming from another political economical interest. They could probably convince us that Fried chicken was the worlds biggest problem if they wanted to. Or that too many frogs were overpopulating the world and were eventually going to kill us. Then whenever you saw a frog that would confirm the Hoax. You see that is what they are doing.

This is how special interest groups control us by scaring the bajesus out of us and keeping us in fear.

Old 11-28-2008, 06:26 PM

14,330 posts, read 19,545,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
Great, Houston passing Chicago? Just another thing to inflate Texan egos.

Houston might pass up Chicago, but Chicago will always remain a far better city because, well, because. You can polish a turd all you want, but its still a turd. Chicago will ALWAYS be the second city.
LOl! Thanks for the laugh.

I don't know what the bottom 7 will look like, but the top 3 to me always remain the same no matter what the numbers say.

1. NYC
2. Chicago
3. LA (w/o the illegal hispanic population)

Old 12-02-2008, 09:37 PM

56 posts, read 102,010 times
Umm Houston at 14.5? Be real, its not even at 6 million! almost 9 million people in 20 years is unrealistic. Lol funny that they try though...

Old 12-02-2008, 09:51 PM

9,223 posts, read 13,836,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bracra1 View Post
Umm Houston at 14.5? Be real, its not even at 6 million! almost 9 million people in 20 years is unrealistic. Lol funny that they try though...
Houston will be above six million easily for the 2010 Census. And this thread is for 2030 predictions (his own). Houston has gained 913,000 people in the past seven years and each year, the growth has picked up. Who is to say how large Houston will be by 2030.

Old 12-31-2008, 11:47 PM

464 posts, read 970,310 times
...You're so biased for Houston. Can you really expect a city to maintain such massive growth over the next two decades? No. Everything has natural ups and downs. Look at Chicago or New York. They go up, then back down, then back up.

Here is what I think will happen by 2030

New York City: 22,000,000
Los Angeles: 16,000,000 (it could be less if legistaltion is passed, i.e: if your parents are an illegal immigrant, you are too. Or Mexico could get its act together).
Chicago: 12,000,000
Dallas/Fort Worth: 9,000,000
Houston: 7,000,000

Those are realistic, feel free to edit them if you'd like..

I'd be curious to know what L.A's actual population is without Illegal Immigrants, I'd guess its very low, probably lower than Chicago's..

I found this, I don't know how reliable it is, but it seems pretty accurate.
http://www.rense.com/general75/inva.htm

It's also kind of racist, but ignore that part, the percentages are the only decent part of it.

Old 12-31-2008, 11:59 PM

15,989 posts, read 30,683,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spire View Post
...You're so biased for Houston. Can you really expect a city to maintain such massive growth over the next two decades? No. Everything has natural ups and downs. Look at Chicago or New York. They go up, then back down, then back up.

Los Angeles: 16,000,000 (it could be less if legistaltion is passed, i.e: if your parents are an illegal immigrant, you are too. Or Mexico could get its act together).

I'd be curious to know what L.A's actual population is without Illegal Immigrants, I'd guess its very low, probably lower than Chicago's..

The Illegal Alien Conquest Of Los Angeles County

It's also kind of racist, but ignore that part, the percentages are the only decent part of it.
Just let it go....Chicago isn't the second biggest city anymore. I'm sorry, but its been over 10 years, just let it go.

Old 01-01-2009, 11:08 AM

9,223 posts, read 13,836,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spire View Post

The Illegal Alien Conquest Of Los Angeles County

Don't even try to pull the bias card on me. And, by the way, Houston has been growing fast since 1989. Going on 20 years with explosive growth rate and by numbers (along with other major metro areas like DFW, Atlanta, and until recently, Miami).

Old 01-01-2009, 01:57 PM

5,716 posts, read 14,573,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd433 View Post
This is the truth. Global warming is just another hoax comming from another political economical interest. They could probably convince us that Fried chicken was the worlds biggest problem if they wanted to. Or that too many frogs were overpopulating the world and were eventually going to kill us. Then whenever you saw a frog that would confirm the Hoax. You see that is what they are doing.

This is how special interest groups control us by scaring the bajesus out of us and keeping us in fear.
What the hell...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd433 View Post
Oh, nevermind.

Old 01-01-2009, 06:55 PM

756 posts, read 1,696,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
Great, Houston passing Chicago? Just another thing to inflate Texan egos.

Houston might pass up Chicago, but Chicago will always remain a far better city because, well, because. You can polish a turd all you want, but its still a turd. Chicago will ALWAYS be the second city.
And when you say always be a second city, you mean second to LA, which is second to NYC. Chicago has seen its heyday come and go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or