Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 04:16 PM

18,495 posts, read 32,929,248 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordandubreil View Post
my education stays in school. i honestly don't have time to sit in a forum and watch how i write. i am 20 years old and grammar on a forum is the last time that worries me unless it can get me a in fracture

but you are acting very typical "so called black man" so typical that you didnt look up on what i wrote you to do but quickly came to comment on my grammar.

very typical
lol, I think you were the one who did not read my post. didn't you see the part where I said I agreed with you and then went out to point out your mistake in grammar?

Old 10-12-2010, 04:17 PM

6,836 posts, read 15,399,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post
its been all opinion so far, no one has laid down any facts yet.
i did i simply said for anyone to go to the well to do black areas thread on city data. i cant beleive this is really going to be a challenge for people on this thread.

Old 10-12-2010, 04:18 PM

Quote:
lol, I think you were the one who did not read my post. didn't you see the part where I said I agreed with you and then went out to point out your mistake in grammar?
o wow smh damn all these Houston icon names are confusing me. sorry dude.

Old 10-12-2010, 04:19 PM

Quote:
i did i simply said for anyone to go to the well to do black areas thread on city data. i cant beleive this is really going to be a challenge for people on this thread.
well you may have given a map to the facts, but thus far no facts have been laid down so far.

I can't speak for other cities, but as far as I know the black areas in Houston may be among the poorest, but they are not the worst

Old 10-12-2010, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonTexas1 View Post
You two just can't face the facts.
no you cant face facts which is why you refuse to take my offer to go to a thread that will prove your generalizations wrong.

your not even black but obviously came on this forum acting like one.

what black person concerned about black areas and ghettos would really come to a city data site and make over 20 post all degrading black people knowing that their are plenty of people on this site who are non colored that would help you in your attacks to the black community.

are you black with self hatred??? no but i do think your someone at home that has nothing else to do but to act black and degrade blacks at the same time.

Old 10-12-2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
o wow smh damn all these Houston icon names are confusing me. sorry dude.
lol, you should slow down then.

oh and by the way, I am black too

Old 10-12-2010, 04:25 PM

Quote:
well you may have given a map to the facts, but thus far no facts have been laid down so far.

I can't speak for other cities, but as far as I know the black areas in Houston may be among the poorest, but they are not the worst
well poverty is a whole other subject but if you want to get into that then you should know the majority of blacks are not poor in this country.

i am taking a social problems class right now and my professor always lets us know to not fall for the stereotype that the majority of blacks are poor folks living in high crime areas and ghettos, and she is white .

nothing against whites but their seems to be a generalization that whites are racist and love to put blacks down which i think is untrue. i blame the media more then anything.

Old 10-12-2010, 04:27 PM

Quote:
lol, you should slow down then.

oh and by the way, I am black too
na the creator of this thread obviously isnt black. check the style of his/her post.

Old 10-12-2010, 04:27 PM

112 posts, read 257,377 times
Quote:

I grew up in South Park and I had neighbors that could have lived in upper-middle class Memorial but they liked living in South Park. That may seem crazy to some of the wealthy Houstonians, but it wasn't to my neighbors.

Old 10-12-2010, 04:31 PM

5,984 posts, read 13,407,878 times
Quote:
na the creator of this thread obviously isnt black. check the style of his/her post.
So you can tell someone's race by the style of their post?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.