Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2010, 12:09 AM

3,645 posts, read 8,312,263 times

Advertisements

Why does Africa and Mexico keep getting brought up here. This is the U.S. forum.

Old 11-06-2010, 12:17 AM

1,278 posts, read 2,622,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mas23 View Post
Why does Africa and Mexico keep getting brought up here. This is the U.S. forum.
Thank You. Timeandspace keeps insisting I'm involved in the Mexican Drug Cartel so he/she digs up all these articles on the subject. I have no idea what his point is. If I do the same I'm racist!!!

Old 11-06-2010, 12:28 AM

3,359 posts, read 7,325,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmusmc85 View Post
Thank You. Timeandspace keeps insisting I'm involved in the Mexican Drug Cartel so he/she digs up all these articles on the subject. I have no idea what his point is. If I do the same I'm racist!!!
Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansing" Blacks In L.A.

This group is based right here in America...

And you seem to have a grudge against 'black Americans'...so I'm simply asking is this where you get your inspiration from??

And as far as violence...the violence perpitrated by those in these articles far out numbers that done by American blacks...so why do you ignore that fact???

Old 11-06-2010, 12:33 AM

Quote:
And you keep insisting that the honorable black or half black members of this forum...are somehow responsible or connected to the 'ghetto'...and things that go on there...

So what's the problem here??

Old 11-06-2010, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post

This group is based right here in America...

And you seem to have a grudge against 'black Americans'...so I'm simply asking is this where you get your inspiration from??

And as far as violence...the violence perpitrated by those in these articles far out numbers that done by American blacks...so why do you ignore that fact???

LOL. Using that site as a respectable news source is almost laughable.
And Blah, blah, blah. Black men (and women) across the board are in prison in record numbers. In front of every other ethnic group. Yes, you can say their are more Hispanics in jail in California, but that's just because they make up the biggest ethnic group there.

Project America: Crime: Prison Population: Prison Population by Race

From the article. Keep pointing out these isolated incidents and I will keep pointing out facts and figures.

"Black males are incarcerated at a rate more than 6.5 times that of white males and 2.5 that of Hispanic males."

Old 11-06-2010, 12:55 AM

Quote:
And you keep insisting that the honorable black or half black members of this forum...are somehow responsible or connected to the 'ghetto'...and things that go on there...

So what's the problem here??
Show me where I said that....

Old 11-06-2010, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Show me where I said that....
Again...why do you ignore the plight of your own people, and keep focusing on 'blacks'...

And you did not answer my question...are you associated with this group?
Is this where you get your inspiration??

The links I posted are of your culture murdering innocent Americans...across the border and In Los Angolas...

Why is your culture so violent...??
I'm not talking going to jail for weed possesion or for J walking...but the outright killing of innocent people...and genocide against other Mexicans and innocent black families in LA....

(22,000 murded in 2010...highest murder rate on the planet earth...explain??)

Quit ducking the question...

What is this La raza stuff??

Old 11-06-2010, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Again...why do you ignore the plight of your own people, and keep focusing on 'blacks'...

And you did not answer my question...are you associated with this group?
Is this where you get your inspiration??

The links I posted are of your culture murdering innocent Americans...across the border and In Los Angolas...

Why is your culture so violent...??
I'm not talking going to jail for weed possesion or for J walking...but the outright killing of innocent people...and genocide against other Mexicans and innocent black families in LA....

Quit ducking the question...

What is this La raza stuff??
Yeah, sure. Most black people are in jail for jaywalking...

And your source is laughable.

Old 11-06-2010, 01:33 AM

Quote:
LOL. Using that site as a respectable news source is almost laughable.
And Blah, blah, blah. Black men (and women) across the board are in prison in record numbers. In front of every other ethnic group. Yes, you can say their are more Hispanics in jail in California, but that's just because they make up the biggest ethnic group there.

Project America: Crime: Prison Population: Prison Population by Race

From the article. Keep pointing out these isolated incidents and I will keep pointing out facts and figures.

"Black males are incarcerated at a rate more than 6.5 times that of white males and 2.5 that of Hispanic males."
Ye, cause the cops that put them in jail are racist like you...and have your mentality...but at least their not indiscriminatly murdering whole police departments and families and charity groups, like your culture does...( thier going to jail for stuff like parole violation, theft, suspended drivers licence...ect ect)

Mexico’s Drug War Crosses the Border | FrumForum

Hispanic Gangs & Sureños in Los Angeles County | 18th Street | Mara Salvatrucha | MS13 | Diesiocho | Eighteen Street | Street Gangs Resource Center

500 mexican gangs in Los Angelos...

And your worried about black violence??

Old 11-06-2010, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Ye, cause the cops that put them in jail are racist like you...and have your mentality...but at least their not indiscriminatly murdering whole police departments and families and charity groups, like your culture does...( thier going to jail for stuff like parole violation, theft, suspended drivers licence...ect ect)

Mexico’s Drug War Crosses the Border | FrumForum

Hispanic Gangs & Sureños in Los Angeles County | 18th Street | Mara Salvatrucha | MS13 | Diesiocho | Eighteen Street | Street Gangs Resource Center

500 mexican gangs in Los Angelos...

And your worried about black violence??
Yes, that's it. All the cops are racist!!! You can't be serious....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.