U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2007, 06:31 AM

9 posts, read 13,505 times

Advertisements

hi everyboday in the whole usa
am new friend before anything i want pologize if my english languge its not perfect i hope i can exceplain my proplem
i have 3 kids
boy (4) years and girl (3) years and another boy i born him in usa he,s old 3month
we came to usa from jordan after five years waiting our visa complate i born the boy 4 years and the girl 3years before they father have citizen they are already born in my country after that he have amircan citizen my kids they are cused permenant residant card and i have greencard
[b]my qustion is if i want to complete my kids paper for citizen how can i do and how many times its need to complate and if i want amirecan pasport for them how can i do it
please answer me beacuse its important for me to know this
and i want ask about my green card am her since 6 month until today my husband call the immgration office they are didnt send my green card
please send to me anything to help me
thank u sooo much for any help from every boday
and i hope any one can help me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2007, 08:19 AM

6,749 posts, read 19,946,269 times
zaid maybe you should contact the immigration office of the USA, I would guess they could help you. Good luck!

Old 07-12-2007, 02:31 PM

1,765 posts, read 6,377,515 times
It's good you want to make things legal.

Read the INS web site. If you have problems comprehending English in order to find the right answer, get a native English-speaker to read over it with you.

If it were me, I'd make an appointment to see an agent. You can schedule appointments online, and normally get one within a month. Take all the paperwork you have questions about and get the answers you need. It may take several trips.

Old 07-12-2007, 09:13 PM

44 posts, read 205,163 times
I also would second the suggestions already mentioned above. However, if you encounter any problems, you can always arrange to have a consultation with a lawyer to guide you in the right direction (no need to hire them just get advice).

Here's a link where you can find the Fla. Bar's Lawyer Referral service. You'll get a consultation for free or a minimal fee of like $25 maybe and it might turn out to be very helpful for you.

Lawyer Referral Services

Good luck and hope you can straighten everything out quickly!

Oh and I included the link to the Fla. service b/c I saw your post in the Miami forum, but if you need it from another state you can easily google it and it will come up.

Old 07-12-2007, 09:22 PM

5,849 posts, read 15,934,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by at7815 View Post
However, if you encounter any problems, you can always arrange to have a consultation with a lawyer to guide you in the right direction (no need to hire them just get advice).
Gotta disagree on that. You pay lawyers for their advice. If you have a consultation, then you will get a bill. In this case, the consultation could be worth the money. Good luck to you, friend.

Old 07-13-2007, 08:25 AM

thanks alot every boday am soo happy beacuse they are someboday help me but i dont know how can i ask an english languge cleerly i hope someone found limited answer for my proplem please anyboday give to me answer thanks friend

Old 07-15-2007, 08:07 PM

Unhappy i need some one sheer me my sad

before five years i marry hem i was 34 years and he 38 he was before me he was marry 2 times alreaday he have 5 kids 3 girls and 2 boys and after that i born 3 kids
when he marry me hes tell me more butiful thing can i imagine i can heard it hes give me all my dream but after married i see hem cleerly
what can i do nothing am just stay quite and cry without any word
in my country the woman she cannot complain beacuse she have kids he take
third night after my married i heard hem talk with his girl friend what can i do nothing hes broke my heart day by day i see hem more cleerly

am sorry before i write my story i,ll ask if i can do this or not
beacuse am her in usa like the presonar since sex month am not leaving my apt
i just go to the hospital born my baby and go the hosptal after that 2 or three time to sighn paper
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or