U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-12-2010, 05:01 PM
 
Location: Pasadena
7,412 posts, read 8,232,570 times
Reputation: 1802

Advertisements

Hey, might as well give the women something to vote on or gays. So many threads focus on what city or state has the best-looking women I think it is about time to ask the same question about men.

Personally and since I live in metro Los Angeles I think LA has the best looking men because of all the outdoor activities guys do here and keeping in shape. Plus the movie\TV industry draws good-looking men hoping to be discovered. There is a strong emphasis on staying fit with many health clubs. I think Los Angeles is the only city that holds outdoor bodybuilding contests at the beach [except maybe Miami] and models live here as well as New York City.

Can any other city rival Los Angeles for best-looking men?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-12-2010, 05:09 PM
 
3,644 posts, read 8,996,337 times
Reputation: 1798
all the typical answers that you hear in every other thread. Starting... now
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2010, 05:11 PM
 
Location: Up on the moon laughing down on you
18,509 posts, read 28,153,902 times
Reputation: 7598
Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
Hey, might as well give the women something to vote on or gays. So many threads focus on what city or state has the best-looking women I think it is about time to ask the same question about men.

Personally and since I live in metro Los Angeles I think LA has the best looking men because of all the outdoor activities guys do here and keeping in shape. Plus the movie\TV industry draws good-looking men hoping to be discovered. There is a strong emphasis on staying fit with many health clubs. I think Los Angeles is the only city that holds outdoor bodybuilding contests at the beach [except maybe Miami] and models live here as well as New York City.

Can any other city rival Los Angeles for best-looking men?
The best looking guys come from the heart of this country.
Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, S. Dakota have the best looking guys. Good old corn fed guys.

was that typical enough for ya Smtchll?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2010, 05:13 PM
 
3,644 posts, read 8,996,337 times
Reputation: 1798
Most people from LA are from the heartland originally anyways
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2010, 05:14 PM
 
Location: Up on the moon laughing down on you
18,509 posts, read 28,153,902 times
Reputation: 7598
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
Most people from LA are from the heartland originally anyways
no they are not. they are from Mexico. number one group in LA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2010, 05:17 PM
 
3,644 posts, read 8,996,337 times
Reputation: 1798
Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post
no they are not. they are from Mexico. number one group in LA
ok, most of the white people
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2010, 05:23 PM
 
4,811 posts, read 8,809,417 times
Reputation: 2764
Certainly not Los Angeles

San Diego isn't called "Man Diego" for nothing.

For a chick, San Diego is like a dream shopping spree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2010, 05:33 PM
 
Location: Where Sunday shopping is prohibited :) - Bergen County, NJ!
108 posts, read 122,026 times
Reputation: 62
New York City
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2010, 05:41 PM
 
Location: Bronx, NY
4,467 posts, read 8,435,132 times
Reputation: 5512
Quote:
Originally Posted by River Edge View Post
New York City
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2010, 05:43 PM
 
Location: Up on the moon laughing down on you
18,509 posts, read 28,153,902 times
Reputation: 7598
Quote:
Originally Posted by River Edge View Post
New York City
lol, well the NY guys look better than the shake and bake guys in Southern California
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top