U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2011, 05:55 PM

38,690 posts, read 89,169,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post
Who said anything about a" serious violent white gang problem", can you read?
We've been going back and forth about a supposed "serious white gang problem" for several posts now, and that was the context of the conversation into which you placed your post. Can you read?

Quote:
I was noting that bro's are the closest thing california has chavs. And you don't have bro's in Chicago, so you wouldn't really know, much about said culture now would you?
Then you should have said so instead of just dropping your post into an ongoing discussion about violent white gangs and saying this is the "equivalent" without making it clear what it was the equivalent of. If you meant to refer to some other part of the thread, maybe you should have quoted a relevant post for clarity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2011, 05:56 PM

1,817 posts, read 3,433,767 times
Default boredatwork

Quote:
Who said anything about a" serious violent white gang problem", can you read? I was noting that bro's are the closest thing california has chavs. And you don't have bro's in Chicago, so you wouldn't really know, much about said culture now would you?

Over here we call those college kids...I guess that flies in yall's city...DC doesnt have any gangs...that culture is stupid and signifies being weak..Live by another human's rules?...abide by another Man's command? Is yall crazy out there

Old 02-12-2011, 06:02 PM

4,576 posts, read 7,878,053 times
Quote:
We've been going back and forth about a supposed "serious white gang problem" for several posts now, and that was the context of the conversation into which you placed your post. Can you read?
Uh, perhaps you have me confused with some one else, but this would be my third post. And the "context" how cute. So now that you can't actually find anywhere where I said anything about "violent white gang problem" your going to try and latch on to the context. Well nice try, I never said anything about a "violent white gang problem". Again, I noted that the bro's were the only thing I could think of that was similar. So instead of taking things totally out of "context" simply read the statement.

Quote:
Then you should have said so instead of just dropping your post into an ongoing discussion about white gangs and saying this is the "equivalent" without making it clear what it was the equivalent of.
Why, because you can't comprehend? The op asked if we had "bums like these" so I answered. I don't owe anything to you. If you can't comprehend it, that would be your deal, not mine.

Perhaps rather than asserting narrow limited perspective, you should let others chime in with their opinions, with regard to their own neck of the woods.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJrvm...eature=related

Pacific Beach, of course, being exclusively white, and filled with bros. Hmm I guess pelting police with rocks and bottles while boozed up is not "Chav" enough, but it sure sounds like it to me.

Last edited by NorCal Dude; 02-12-2011 at 06:15 PM..

Old 02-12-2011, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Uh, perhaps you have me confused with some one else, but this would be my third post. And the "context" how cute. So now that you can't actually find anywhere where I said anything about "violent white gang problem" your going to try and latch on to the context. Well nice try, I never said anything about a "violent white gang problem". Again, I noted that the bro's were the only thing I could think of that was similar. So instead of taking things totally out of "context" simply read the statement.

Why, because you can't comprehend? The op asked if we had "bums like these" so I answered. I don't owe anything to you. If you can't comprehend it, that would be your deal, not mine.

Perhaps rather than asserting narrow limited perspective, you should let others chime in with their opinions, with regard to their own neck of the woods.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJrvm...eature=related

Pacific Beach, of course, being exclusively white, and filled with bros. Hmm I guess pelting police with rocks and bottles while boozed up is not "Chav" enough, but it sure sounds like it to me.
Seriously dude. Untie that huge knot in your leotard, pass that kidney stone, and relax a little.

Old 02-12-2011, 06:23 PM

639 posts, read 1,117,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boreatwork View Post
Over here we call those college kids...I guess that flies in yall's city...DC doesnt have any gangs...that culture is stupid and signifies being weak..Live by another human's rules?...abide by another Man's command? Is yall crazy out there
You are in denial if you think DC doesn't have gangs, in fact every city and state in America has gangs, even Wyoming.
Heres a map of gangs involved in the distribution of drugs in the US.
http://www.justice.gov/ndic/pubs38/3...ages/mapA3.jpg

DC has some of the worst gangs, MS-13 has a major presence there, its actual there #2 stronghold outside of Cali.
Theirs also bloods there.

In most cities I would say gangmembers are stupid and weak, but you have to understand...

In cities like Chicago and LA, you cannot make any real money selling drugs without being in a gang, or at least paying them a portion of your earnings. You will literally not survive.
If your a kid growing up on the westside of Chi an you want to sell drugs you have to join a gang. No one will supply you if you don't and if someone does they may be killed and you will most definitely lose your life.

Gangs are like a disease in how they spread. In the future I see almost all criminals being in gangs.

Old 02-12-2011, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
Seriously dude. Untie that huge knot in your leotard, pass that kidney stone, and relax a little.
Or how about you actually read posts and address them in a rational manner, with out putting words in peoples mouths? Sounds a lot easier than passing a kidney stone.

Old 02-12-2011, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Or how about you actually read posts and address them in a rational matter, with out putting words in peoples mouths? Sounds a lot easier than passing a kidney stone.
I guess you'll know soon enough. Let me know how that passing goes.

Old 02-12-2011, 06:32 PM

Still a little young for stones, Old timer- indie rocker. Thanks though, maybe in 20 years.

Last edited by NorCal Dude; 02-12-2011 at 06:50 PM..

Old 02-12-2011, 06:55 PM

4,800 posts, read 10,573,044 times
If you are interested in the gang or criminal subculture in the U.S. a couple of recent movies might might give you a little better undertanding of some urban and rural criminal gangs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8coq2cUn1U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otjxY...eature=related

Old 02-12-2011, 07:17 PM

3,506 posts, read 7,310,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mas23 View Post
I think "Duces" is another active White gang.

Ironically most of the "white thugs" are in the suburbs...
Insane Dueces are Mexican and white according to chicagogangs.org. I know for a fact they have/had a significant presence in Aurora.

I checked chicagogangs.org and here are the gangs that are said to be either white or mixed white/other ethnic or race. 99% of these gangs are small or very local. I would've never heard of them if it wasn't for the site

Gangster Noble Knights- mostly white
Stone Freaks- mostly white
12th Street Players- mostly white
Insane Popes(southside)- mostly white, some latino, some black
Simon City Royals- mostly white
Insane Dueces- Mostly latino and white
Two Two Boys- mostly latino and white
Insane C-notes- Mostly white, some latino
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.