Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2011, 01:23 PM

5,092 posts, read 8,845,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eek View Post
that whole southern women are better/hotter/sound better than northern women thing is a myth.

i guarantee you if you stand here on a hot summer day your minds would be blown at the amount of ridiculousness you'd see. you guys would probably bite your whole bottom lip off.

and there is no way whatsoever, at least for NY, that we have more sloppy looking females walking around than areas down south.

some of you guys put on anything and come out of the house looking horrible. the colorful rope braids, dry looking weave, obvious lace fronts, pajamas in the day time, etc. gotta go before you guys can comment on our females.

our females wont even go to the laundromat like that lol. any of our boroughs can take on many of your cities when it comes to hot females, period. we have all types of females from all types of backgrounds.
It's called an opinion, and everyone has one. But as far as women in NY always looking did up and put together...only a naive fool would buy that nonsense.

Old 05-05-2011, 01:26 PM

156 posts, read 335,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincerly Hope View Post
I will post videos to prove this point.
A southern chick looks and sounds way better than northern chicks.
Northern chicks just look rough for no reason.
Well its mighty funny how this NYC chick came to NC and had all the dudes on her... All the southern chicks were mad because I took their mens...and I didn't take em technically, they just wanted me and my NY homegirls...so much for southern girls being prettier.

You must of been in the wroong area dude. Southern chicks are Fatter tho. so if you like fat I guess they are prettier...lol

Old 05-05-2011, 01:28 PM
eek

3,574 posts, read 7,732,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA7cities View Post
LOL. Come on man... Thats not the norm.. (At least not here). That sounds a little like Florida though. But you are describing the typical ratchett female from down south. Describe what the typical ratchett NYC female looks like?
my gf is from sc, not va.

i fully expect someone on cd to point out how sc is a huge powerhouse in fashion and trumps ny in everything and how the women are way better looking, etc. etc. because this is cd.

Quote:
I have no problem with NYC girls though. Use to date one. But what I noticed was that theyre typically shaped funny. NYC girls tend to be tall and not as curvy. Majority tend to be slim and heavy up top with a flat butt and a fresh 'doobee' from the dominicans. Theyre fashionable when it comes to sneakers and jeans and all the latest name brands, but when it comes to "grown n sexy" they tend to lag behind or mature later than females from elsewhere. (Speaking on black females in NYC)
honestly ny is known for its "older" fashion moreso than its younger fashion. what i mean by that are brands from actual fashion houses in europe, brands started here that target an older crowd, etc.

and we're also known for brands that target the youth. basically i say that to say that what you're saying doesn't make sense. fashion week and all that isn't targeting the youth. our older ppl dress better than older ppl elsewhere. older meaning ppl in their 30's and up. older meaning you have to wear certain clothes to work and you're not in school.

as far as being funny shaped...you meet funny shaped females everywhere. i call those types top heavy. upside down triangles. i've seen them all over the south but i wouldn't say its the norm anywhere in the country.

in a city with 800,000+ puerto ricans, 650,000+ dominicans, countless west indians not including pr's or dominicans, a ton of african americans, european immigrants, asian immigrants, etc. there is no way that anywhere near a majority are "funny shaped."

stand in the middle of washington heights (for example) and say that.

Old 05-05-2011, 01:33 PM
eek

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlGreen View Post
It's called an opinion, and everyone has one. But as far as women in NY always looking did up and put together...only a naive fool would buy that nonsense.
southerners swear by it though.
ny women sound hard.
ny women sound like men.
ny women are hard.
are ny women men?

and a lot of females here need to put on *insert clothing here* to even go to the laundromat or to c-town.

nothing like what you'd see in the south at walmart in some locations. like my gf would say, looking:

a. a hot mess
b. like who did it and why
c. stank
d. mmmphh

Old 05-05-2011, 01:36 PM

492 posts, read 1,027,235 times
Quote:
my gf is from sc, not va.

i fully expect someone on cd to point out how sc is a huge powerhouse in fashion and trumps ny in everything and how the women are way better looking, etc. etc. because this is cd.

honestly ny is known for its "older" fashion moreso than its younger fashion. what i mean by that are brands from actual fashion houses in europe, brands started here that target an older crowd, etc.

and we're also known for brands that target the youth. basically i say that to say that what you're saying doesn't make sense. fashion week and all that isn't targeting the youth. our older ppl dress better than older ppl elsewhere. older meaning ppl in their 30's and up. older meaning you have to wear certain clothes to work and you're not in school.

as far as being funny shaped...you meet funny shaped females everywhere. i call those types top heavy. upside down triangles. i've seen them all over the south but i wouldn't say its the norm anywhere in the country.

in a city with 800,000+ puerto ricans, 650,000+ dominicans, countless west indians not including pr's or dominicans, a ton of african americans, european immigrants, asian immigrants, etc. there is no way that anywhere near a majority are "funny shaped."

stand in the middle of washington heights (for example) and say that.
Yeah I know shes not from VA, but I find it hard to believe thats the norm for SC females. At least I hope not. LOL

But as far as the fashion and maturity, Im only speaking on the black (and some puerto rican) females up there, ages 18-25, that I have experienced. Thats just what I observed. Not saying its fact or anything.

Old 05-05-2011, 01:38 PM

418 posts, read 809,394 times
Quote:
LOL. Come on man... Thats not the norm.. (At least not here, dont know where your girlfriends from but it cant be there either). That sounds a little like Florida though. But you are describing the typical ratchett female from down south. Describe what the typical ratchett NYC female looks like?

I have no problem with NYC girls though. Use to date one. But what I noticed was that theyre typically shaped funny. NYC girls tend to be tall and not as curvy. Majority tend to be slim and heavy up top with a flat butt and a fresh 'doobee' from the dominicans. Theyre fashionable when it comes to sneakers and jeans and all the latest name brands, but when it comes to "grown n sexy" they tend to lag behind or mature later than females from elsewhere. (Speaking on black females in NYC)
THANK YOU...now where talking about the part that matter...THE BODY. NYC woman basically dress like high school girls compared to everwhere else, but thats not what im talkin about. im talking about how girls in NYC have bodies that are less then impressive compared to A LOT of other places. basically, if a girls in has a pretty face in NYC, her body is non existent, if she has a nice body, her face is probably

Old 05-05-2011, 01:42 PM

492 posts, read 1,027,235 times
Quote:
ny women sound hard.
ny women sound like men.
ny women are hard.
are ny women men?

and a lot of females here need to put on *insert clothing here* to even go to the laundromat or to c-town.

nothing like what you'd see in the south at walmart in some locations. like my gf would say, looking:

a. a hot mess
c. stank
d. mmmphh
I know Im being a hypocrit and ignorant when I say this but I actually think this is true for most Northeastern women. (NYC, Philly, NJ... especially NJ) It seems like the women up there try to emulate the men when they talk. It makes you want to slap box with them..LOL

Old 05-05-2011, 01:42 PM
eek

you will definitely find women with pretty faces and nice bodies here.
again, come in the summer when all the females are showing off every curve on their body.

Old 05-05-2011, 01:47 PM
eek

Quote:
I know Im being a hypocrit and ignorant when I say this but I actually think this is true for most Northeastern women. (NYC, Philly, NJ... especially NJ) It seems like the women up there try to emulate the men when they talk.
its ok. everyone is entitled to their opinion.

i think a lot of (black) females down south sound winy, twangy and loud for no reason.

as a heterosexual male that lived down south obviously i wasn't going to let that stand in the way of anything.

they can say dang thang strang on a wang with rangs all they want as long as they look good.

i wish some of them came with remote controls tho to turn the volume down.

Old 05-05-2011, 01:48 PM

5,092 posts, read 8,845,790 times
Quote:
ny women sound hard.
ny women sound like men.
ny women are hard.
are ny women men?

a. a hot mess
c. stank
d. mmmphh
Oh, your southern girlfriend. Right....is she over 40? "Stank" "hot mess"? Who still talks like that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.