U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-05-2011, 02:51 PM
eek

3,576 posts, read 4,287,333 times

Advertisements

aren't you from texas?
when i speak about the south, i mostly mean the SE. i should clarify. although i'm sure young, black, texas females have their own slang with a twang.

and no, she's under 40.

Old 05-05-2011, 04:18 PM

5,098 posts, read 4,670,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eek View Post
aren't you from texas?
when i speak about the south, i mostly mean the SE. i should clarify. although i'm sure young, black, texas females have their own slang with a twang.

and no, she's under 40.
And as I've told you several times before, I'm originally from the SE. Regardless, the differences in mannerisms between women from TX and the SE are trivial. So my point still stands.

Old 05-05-2011, 05:04 PM
eek

3,576 posts, read 4,287,333 times
when is the last time you've spent a lot of time in the SE? times change.
my gf is how she is and was born and raised in the SE. sc in particular. have you spent extensive time in sc?

slang and how ppl carry themselves can be different from state to state within the southeast. it also matters if you're from a rural area or an "urban" area within the SE.

and you didn't make a point.

Old 05-05-2011, 05:39 PM

7,877 posts, read 9,676,227 times
Judging by what I've seen there's no way that this, that, & the third beats NYC hands down. I've seen some freak show type stuff in the south (mainly FL), NYC as well but nothing can compare to FL (as much as I love FL it is what it is lol). But hey, I'm fair and I will say that I feel that everywhere really has the same people.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I really don't see how actual physical looks can vary from place to place so that doesn't make any sense to me at all.

Old 05-05-2011, 05:42 PM

5,098 posts, read 4,670,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eek View Post
when is the last time you've spent a lot of time in the SE? times change.
my gf is how she is and was born and raised in the SE. sc in particular. have you spent extensive time in sc?

slang and how ppl carry themselves can be different from state to state within the southeast. it also matters if you're from a rural area or an "urban" area within the SE.

and you didn't make a point.
Sorry, eek, but simply dating someone from the area or even spending time down here does not make you as knowledgeable of the SE as those of us who actually hail from the region. Or perhaps I should go grab me a lady from Brooklyn or even go live in the Big Apple for a while so that I can become an expert on NYC. Is that how it works?

I've lived back and forth between Texas and the southeast since the 1980s, likely before you were even born. Even if I hadn't, due to Texas' large military presence, there are an infinite number of native southeasterners in the state (far more than in New York, I'm sure). The differences are trivial, trust me. But it is true that there is a difference from urban and rural.

Old 05-05-2011, 06:54 PM

80 posts, read 25,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wishing1 View Post

You must of been in the wroong area dude.
I guess you haven't been to the DMV.
All I hear from dudes from other areas is that DMV has the best looking females.
Isn't the DC/MD/VA in the south?

Old 05-05-2011, 07:40 PM

156 posts, read 169,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincerly Hope View Post
I guess you haven't been to the DMV.
All I hear from dudes from other areas is that DMV has the best looking females.
Isn't the DC/MD/VA in the south?
Yes it is, but my statement still stands so I disagree with you on the fact southern women are prettier than northern. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Too broad of a statement also to make.
Why I must ask do you think they are prettier.

Old 05-05-2011, 07:48 PM

420 posts, read 381,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wishing1 View Post
Yes it is, but my statement still stands so I disagree with you on the fact southern women are prettier than northern. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Too broad of a statement also to make.
Why I must ask do you think they are prettier.
Prettier faces, nicer bodies, their accents are better... females with nyc accents are murder on the ears. Personalities are better... southern girls look good, but still down to earth..that's because they know its a million other that look just as good, if not better...they know they aren't a commodity. Supply and demand.

Old 05-05-2011, 07:49 PM

420 posts, read 381,252 times
Philly girls look good too.

Old 05-05-2011, 07:57 PM

3,560 posts, read 4,588,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMR23 View Post
Prettier faces, nicer bodies, their accents are better... females with nyc accents are murder on the ears. Personalities are better... southern girls look good, but still down to earth..that's because they know its a million other that look just as good, if not better...they know they aren't a commodity. Supply and demand.
Its the environment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.