U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-23-2007, 07:55 AM

234 posts, read 886,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post
ni99a u stupid....u really are.....ur block dont look tough.......its basically a house...then a house and thats it....how is that the ghetto....tha sh** resembles the suburbs more...and your name Don Juan makes you sound like a lil mexican...over here we put mexicans in they place..they quiet as hell
this is where I live

Zillow - Real Estate Search Results

notice the row after row of boxes and the close proximity to each other
this area is made up of 97% minorities.....not just lil mexicans
some pics

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/866/bx4qn0.jpg (broken link)

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/866/bx4qn0.91df0ca874.jpg (broken link)

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3866/bx3em9.jpg (broken link)

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3866/bx3em9.f7e8779121.jpg (broken link)

some of the gangs from the block
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5809/1gif2.jpg (broken link)

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5809/1gif2.6738a58a69.jpg (broken link)

wachu kno about us p**sy...UnI Heightzzz All DaY

a video of a gang from the block throwin up

YouTube - 183 University

a video of a gang from the block beatin someone up for no reason

YouTube - EDX Production

ma mans you gotta understand that you dont f*ck with the bronx...you would get sliced if you mouthed off over here...you a little internet thug......those pics i showed you, thats a real ghetto from the south bronx. what you showed me was a dessert which is what pus*y cali mostly is... so now show me footage or pics of your actual block...thats not an overhead pic

also you must be born yesterday.....i'll repeat the SOUNDVIEW PROJECTS are the worst in the nation. Not all of Soundview is bad, but the projects alone make it the worst neighborhood around.

Again what the hell do rappers have to do with a block being tough? What happens is that these rappers start out in the hood and once they get big, they live in a mansion away from the block.....so if you using rappers as your evidence then you got no idea.

first off NY was the one that started all this gang stuff. Back in the 1800's the FIVE points in NY were notorious and were the first original gangs.... made up of Irish and German immigrants.

I dont care if bloods and crips are LA gangs...the fact is that we got what you got and more. Ya so soft ya dont even got the Latin Kings which many considered to be the #1 latin gang affiliation in the world.
here read up on them

Latin Kings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you keep mentioning the bronx...the bronx includes some nice neighborhoods.....we talkin about the south bronx which is the ghetto of the bronx...i bet that it has more crime than ur lil block

kid you stay in your hollywood.....you could swear you hard all you want...at the end of the day you jus a internet thug papi.......

And this block aint even the toughest in the south bronx....as you go more south things really start getting bad with all those projects

ya tu sabes
UnI HeiGhtzz allllll day....shout out to da BroNx..and all NY
we run sh*it

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo
hahahahahahahhaha hehehehehheheheh hohohoohohohoohohohohoho
you cant be serious. are those lil kids in ur pic suppose to be tough? is this a joke? are u 16? lmaoooooooo ohhhh my g0d those all look like good kids. you call that a gang? lol that $hit boggles the mind. by the way where i lived that was the hood those was houses with no sidewalks that cost $200,000 while that beuitiful neighborhood ur showing me which is apartments costing $500,000+. where i lived it felt like living in the south. lmaooooooo i think ur trying to get rowdy with me. please im not into internet banging.

hahahhaa mario you dont evennnnnnnnnnnnnn know. the young dudes out here will eat yall alive. you guys dont even seem bad. that other kid who yall was jumping that was one of ur friends. hahahahahahah DO YOU HEAR ME LAUGHING FUTURECOP. thats what he is trying to compare vs cali gangs?

this in a gang from san bernardino.colton city crips and the guy name is 40 glocc
YouTube - 40 GLOCC - WHERE THEM HAMMERZ AT? <<<<

hahahhaa supermario ur really internet threaten me how cute. hahaha the west coast dont believe you.

40 glocc calling out the dipset. yall dont want it these monsters let alone la gangs
YouTube - 40 Glocc=

you didnt show me the hood ur nieghborhood really looks fun but where i lived was a $hithole.

how u call cali gangs soft when cali gangs are in your city? there is noooooooo chicago or New york gang in cali period. LA dudes wont let that ride. MS-13 which is a LA gang is the most dangerous gang in the world and look they even in ur city.. ur friends aint tough hahahaaaa. yall a bunch of dirty***** kids lol. trust me on this these mexicans out here will kill all of yall on site. but where u live looks fun plus girls all in the streets dancing. im telling u if that was in san bernardino yall would of got shot at or killed.

hahaha c'mon kid u dont have nothing to prove to me and ur the one acting like ur tough but doing a horrible job. being raised in the hood i can see right thru u. haha but i like u ur funny to me. where i lived u lil dudes would of got ran up on with the quickness, then it would of been a track meet after that from yall running from real gangsters.

Old 09-23-2007, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post
To everyone else I will delete the pics because I dont want to expose my block to anyone..but after he sees it.

Also to everyone else I apologize for the content of my words but when somebody challenges your rep you cant back down.

on the real take that off bcuz ur expsing urself and nobody here is scared of what u shown. lmaooooooooooooo futurecop is that ur so called tough new york streets? San fran>>>>>>>>>>supermario hood

lol futurecop if u everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr move to LA you will see what im talking about. u can visit some san bernardino hoods too. lol futurecop ur hood>>>>>>>supermario hood. but im being very honest where u live look so fun. come to san bernardino hoods and u would be depressed. hahahahhaha look at the lil kids in his pic. look how soft those kids look. supermario me and you are thru. my *****s would eat yall alive. lol i wish i can bring yall to cali to see how it is. whateva yall doing we dont respect. that is no gang. 1 LA mexican by himself would try to run up on yall and i bet all of you would be running like lil girls

Last edited by donjuan; 09-23-2007 at 08:12 AM..

Old 09-23-2007, 03:56 PM

18 posts, read 87,282 times
haha, oh man.. house prices... damn.
You know right now houses here in detroit are cheaper then cars. not all places, but some. i'm seein places goin for $2,000 n ****. and all yall are talkin about $200,00- $500,000 + ?? damn, thats like a kings place compared to here. haha, super mario, you serious? them youtube videos, them pictures? like don juan, you look like a bunch good kids. and that one video of you, or whoever it was, 6 on 1? that makes you tough and hard? thats bull****, you walk down here, or up.. either way, you go 6 on 1, our 1 guy would **** you up, anyone of our races here. white guys here, crazier then the craziest $hit you'll ever see. these boys are nuts. and would mess anyone up from you guys, from what i've seen, **** my friends 4 year old brother is tougher then that. hah, he's a hardcore little man, he even works out. as for this, LA or NY $hit, i'd say LA, LA has more murders, crime aint got nothin to do with it, just murders. i don't know about you......

Old 09-23-2007, 03:57 PM

18 posts, read 87,282 times
but, why do you think that they built that extrme prison in LA (I don't remember it's name) where they have the shoe box, single solitary cages, strapped with barbed wire everywhere. well, my bad, i don't think it's in LA, but it's in cali somewhere, i seen it on court tv i think, find it, and watch it, it's called "Prison Gangs" trust me, them ****ers over there, they're hard.So, i'm with don juan on this

Old 09-23-2007, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetrouble View Post
haha, oh man.. house prices... damn.
You know right now houses here in detroit are cheaper then cars. not all places, but some. i'm seein places goin for $2,000 n ****. and all yall are talkin about $200,00- $500,000 + ?? damn, thats like a kings place compared to here. haha, super mario, you serious? them youtube videos, them pictures? like don juan, you look like a bunch good kids. and that one video of you, or whoever it was, 6 on 1? that makes you tough and hard? thats bull****, you walk down here, or up.. either way, you go 6 on 1, our 1 guy would **** you up, anyone of our races here. white guys here, crazier then the craziest $hit you'll ever see. these boys are nuts. and would mess anyone up from you guys, from what i've seen, **** my friends 4 year old brother is tougher then that. hah, he's a hardcore little man, he even works out. as for this, LA or NY $hit, i'd say LA, LA has more murders, crime aint got nothin to do with it, just murders. i don't know about you......

hahahhaa i agree with you. Detroit is the hood for real and $200,000 for a house out there is expensive. this supermario kid trying to prove that he is a gangmember and his boys are tough. lmaooooooooo. i say they can be a boy band group. lol nobody looks tough and we dont buy that trying to act hard talk they was talkin in those videos i really thought that was canada or london. hey ilovetrouble that kid they was jumpin was there friends. u can hear them all laughing. when someone is getting jumped u dont hear no laughing. let those lil kids come to cali or detroit. they will need some good running shoes. hahahha i seen tougher wiggers in cali than those kids.

Old 09-23-2007, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetrouble View Post
but, why do you think that they built that extrme prison in LA (I don't remember it's name) where they have the shoe box, single solitary cages, strapped with barbed wire everywhere. well, my bad, i don't think it's in LA, but it's in cali somewhere, i seen it on court tv i think, find it, and watch it, it's called "Prison Gangs" trust me, them ****ers over there, they're hard.So, i'm with don juan on this

lol hey ilovetrouble did u see supermario trying to set trip on me? screaming out this is the bronx. like im suppose to be scared. hey i watch those prison gangs shows too. that prison ur talking about is pelican bay

Old 09-24-2007, 10:19 AM

568 posts, read 1,372,992 times
I'm taking myself out of the discussion because I don't care who lives in the toughest hood. The fact that these areas exist, sucks.

Old 09-24-2007, 01:04 PM

38 posts, read 171,184 times
Neither NY or LA has $hit on Philadelphia and New Jerz, so Mario and donjuan please **** and quit hijacking the thread.

Old 09-24-2007, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GueroLoco View Post
Neither NY or LA has $hit on Philadelphia and New Jerz, so Mario and donjuan please **** and quit hijacking the thread.

GUEROLOCO SHUT UR MONKEY***** UP. GO WALK IN LA HOODS. THE GAME WAS IN PHILLY DISSING PHILLY RAPPERS ON LIVE RADIO, HE WAS ALSO IN JERSEY DISSING JOE BUDDEN WITH HIS COMPTON NUKKAS WITH HIM AND TELLING HIM TO COME UP TO THE RADIO STATION WITH HIS BOYS AND BUDDEN DIDNT SHOW UP, THEN HE SAID HE IS GOING TO RIDE THRU NEW JERSEY LOOKING FOR HIM. I REPEAT THEY WONT GO TO COMPTON SAYING THAT YOU CHUMP

Old 09-24-2007, 05:51 PM

1,158 posts, read 2,307,370 times
Default wow!

This thread has taken quite a turn!!
How is it that people began talking about E. St. Louis, Camden, NJ, and then these other guys get on and try to compete for who has the worst "hood" mentality. GROW UP, PLEASE! Go out into your community and help others, instead of wasting your time on this forum!
Do y'all not have anything better to do with your time?
I have to ask, Dr. Mario, Futurecop and the other guy, how many of y'all have your college degree? Just curious, and no, I'm not trying to make anyone feel guilty.

It's very sad that we have horrible neighborhoods, and nothing is really going to change that. The only thing that we can do is be adult about it, get an education, seek out building strong relationships with people of different races, ethnic groups, etc., and local churches taking up the slack to help the less fortunate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.