Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2007, 07:05 AM

2,787 posts, read 11,500,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
lol futurecop i know this is mean but this is the kind of off the wall stuff u see on venice beach

YouTube - Venice Beach Freak Show

YouTube - 2 MEN Fighting on venice beach call "LAPD"

and here is some hollywood footage

YouTube - LAPD Hollywood gunfight <<LAPD shot in hollywood

YouTube - North Hollywood Shootout <<<<<hollywood shootout

YouTube - North Hollywood High School "riot" coverage<<<<<< hollywood riot blacks vs mexicans
These guys would be no match for the guys in the videos I posted, man. I don't care to see these either. Venice Beach is nice. A fight? Like you said, there are fights in rich neighborhoods, too. Hollywood is safe.

Old 09-21-2007, 11:51 AM

5,720 posts, read 20,049,253 times
Don Juan, you say your from the ghetto in Cali??

You mean the same Cali that has HOLYWOOD, palm trees, beaches, the glamorus life style, the O.C etc etc

Well im from the ghetto in NYC. You know the row after row after row of big 5 story apartment buildings resembling cardboard boxes. Also the metropolis of projects. You know, the Bronx which is the POOREST big county in the nation.

Home of the Soundview projects, which are THE worst in the country.

You using rappers as an example isn't proof that your hood is hard. I bet you that the areas of South Bronx, Washington Heights, Harlem, Spanish Harlem, Brownsville, Bedstuy, Bushwick, East NY, South Jamaica are al harder than LA.

Now I wouldn't know for sure because I never been outside NY....just as you cant be so sure as you never been to NY.

From my street knowledge gangs from NY ghetto's include DDP (dominicans dont play), 3nitarios (dominican gang), LDP (Latinos dont play), Latin Kings, Bloods, Crips, MS13 (in areas of Long Island), Bonez, Nietas (in queenz), La Familia (in queenz) etc etc

Unlike LA hood's which mostly includes Mexicans and Blacks....here in NY we have Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Blacks, Mexicans, Ecuadorians, Salvadoreans, Columbians etc etc...the first three groups dominate though

What im trying to say is that you can argue all day that your hood is tougher but in the end you dont know how it's like living in a poverty driven slum like the Bronx.

Old 09-21-2007, 11:54 AM

2,787 posts, read 11,500,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post

You mean the same Cali that has HOLYWOOD, palm trees, beaches, the glamorus life style, the O.C etc etc

Well im from the ghetto in NYC. You know the row after row after row of big 5 story apartment buildings resembling cardboard boxes. Also the metropolis of projects. You know, the Bronx which is the POOREST big county in the nation.

You using rappers as an example isn't proof that your hood is hard. I bet you that the areas of South Bronx, Washington Heights, Harlem, Spanish Harlem, Brownsville, Bedstuy, Bushwick, East NY, South Jamaica are al harder than LA.

Now I wouldn't know for sure because I never been outside NY....just as you cant be so sure as you never been to NY.

From my street knowledge gangs from NY ghetto's include DDP (dominicans dont play), 3nitarios (dominican gang), LDP (Latinos dont play), Latin Kings, Bloods, Crips, MS13 (in areas of Long Island), Bonez, Nietas (in queenz), La Familia (in queenz) etc etc

Unlike LA hood's which mostly includes Mexicans and Blacks....here in NY we have Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Blacks, Mexicans, Ecuadorians, Salvadoreans, Columbians etc etc...the first three groups dominate though

What im trying to say is that you can argue all day that your hood is tougher but in the end you dont know how it's like living in a poverty driven slum like the Bronx.
There's no point in arguing with him. All he'll come up with is that LA started the Crips and Bloods and that NYC copied LA. Actually, NYC had gangs way before LA. NYC, Chicago, and Miami gangs influenced LA gangs. NYC gangs are much, much more brutal than LA gangs. NYC gangs behead people, slit faces, cut off body parts, hang people, drown people, etc.

LA gangsters can act hard, but if they wound up in NY, they better protect every part of their body. Dress in Middle Aged armor.

Old 09-21-2007, 12:29 PM

6 posts, read 27,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajf131 View Post
We are talking about neighborhoods, not cities. And for starters, this data may no longer be relevant, things can change in a year...quit making an entire city look bad because of one neighborhood..I'm really beginning to despise the dangerous cities list....the most dangerous cities have the most dangerous metros. None of these come even close to fitting that bill.
Ah exscuse me sir, but have you ever been to Detroit, Im not even speaking of downtown either people from out of state talk down about that area and us locals always thought it was beautiful. To be specific 7mile and Gratiot area, have you ever heard or seen the Garden or Brewster projects, have you seen what the Chamber Brothers did to the 7mile and Chamlers area
or Butch Jones and the Y.B.I did to the Linwood and Dexter area. And where do you think Big Meech and the Black Mafia started. And believe me thats just to name a few.

Old 09-21-2007, 12:53 PM

18 posts, read 118,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayoungrich81 View Post
Ah exscuse me sir, but have you ever been to Detroit, Im not even speaking of downtown either people from out of state talk down about that area and us locals always thought it was beautiful. To be specific 7mile and Gratiot area, have you ever heard or seen the Garden or Brewster projects, have you seen what the Chamber Brothers did to the 7mile and Chamlers area
or Butch Jones and the Y.B.I did to the Linwood and Dexter area. And where do you think Big Meech and the Black Mafia started. And believe me thats just to name a few.
Thats only to say at the least.

Old 09-21-2007, 11:05 PM
PPG

509 posts, read 1,423,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureCop View Post
There's no point in arguing with him. All he'll come up with is that LA started the Crips and Bloods and that NYC copied LA. Actually, NYC had gangs way before LA. NYC, Chicago, and Miami gangs influenced LA gangs. NYC gangs are much, much more brutal than LA gangs. NYC gangs behead people, slit faces, cut off body parts, hang people, drown people, etc.

LA gangsters can act hard, but if they wound up in NY, they better protect every part of their body. Dress in Middle Aged armor.
Sorry dude, Ny gets no respect outside of Ny for gangsta stuff. The mafia yeah, but you are out of your league when it comes to gangbangin. Most of Ny was backpack hip hoppin when the rest of the U.S. was puttin in work with bloods and crips.

Just like my homie MC Eiht said, "I went to they hoods and aint see no territory markings, no CK or BK, where are the crips?, how you gonna be bloods when there aint no crips?"

Old 09-22-2007, 04:02 AM

234 posts, read 1,158,116 times
Quote:
These guys would be no match for the guys in the videos I posted, man. I don't care to see these either. Venice Beach is nice. A fight? Like you said, there are fights in rich neighborhoods, too. Hollywood is safe.

lol howwwwww. the new yorkers u posted was alllllllllllllllllll talk. they acting like they are so hard but its not showing up on the crime rate. New York is the safest city. those guys in hollywood was shooting it out with the cops and the guys u showed me was all mean mugging the camera acting like they are tough. i see alot of those new yorkers on youtube acting tough than later on being exposed as a fake

Old 09-22-2007, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post

lol i dont know why im even responding to you. LA and san bernardino is nothinggggg like the OC. u sure ur from the ghetto super mario brothers.lol ur a lame to me. go to zillow.com and show me ur nieghborhood.
i can show u my past nieghborhoods and this is one
Zillow - 7550 Newcomb St, San Bernardino, CA 92410 (http://www.zillow.com/aerial/DualMapPage.htm?zpid=17609704 - broken link)
lol put up ur proof!! thats the hood we have no sidewalks and the homes cost $230,000. with gun shots everynight. how is the bronx the poorest county in the nation? lol u can show me the bronx worst and i can show u san bernardino's worst. hey those soundview projects looks way better than alot of san bernardino projects and LA projects. look at the Jordan down projects. yall have huge 5 story boxes while the jordan downs have lil 2 story purple and white boxes with guard railing on the doors and windows.

hahaha this is the soundview ur talking about>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Zillow - 201 Pugsley Ave, Bronx, NY 10473 (http://www.zillow.com/aerial/DualMapPage.htm?zpid=29790706 - broken link)
that looks like a rich nieghborhood.

how in the world is>>>>>areas of South Bronx, Washington Heights, Harlem, Spanish Harlem, Brownsville, Bedstuy, Bushwick, East NY, South Jamaica are al harder than LA.? ARE U OUT UR MIND. YOU NEED TO BE SLAPPED FOR THAT. WHEN U GOT NY RAPPERS EVEN DISSING HOW SOFT NY GUYS ARE COMPARED TO LA GUYS THEN U HAVE A PROBLEM. GHOSTFACE KILLER WOULD TELL YOU.

HAHAHA YOUR A FUNNY GUY UR NAMING LA GANGS. LOL U SURE UR FROM THE HOOD KID? BLOODS AND CRIPS AND MS-13 ARE LA GANGS. LOOK IT UP. WE DONT HAVE NO LATIN KINGS OR THAT OTHER OUT OF TOWN CRAP OUT HERE. U THINK WE AINT GOT MEXICANS, ECUADORIANS, EL SALVADORIANS OUT HERE? WE RIGHT NEXT TO MEXICO SO WE HAVE THE MOST. GO TO MEXICO OR ANYWHERE IN CENTRAL AMERICA AND U WILL SEE SO MANY LATINS WITH LA TATTS. GO LOOK ON YOUTUBE. lol u dont know nothing about the hood.

check the stats the bronx is safer than san bernardino. the bronx is no where on the 25 most dangerous cities in america !!

Old 09-22-2007, 05:07 AM

Quote:

no i will only come up with the facts. lol something that you people dont use. look how fast LA bloods and crips spreaded across the US. there is no chicago/newyork/miami gangs in LA or san bernardino period. go to youtube and u will see some ny bloods claiming LA gangs. why do u think they call us the wild wild west

Old 09-22-2007, 05:53 AM

Quote:

Grape Street Watts Crips <<< LA gang
haha who are u kidding. new yorkers are known to get robbed out here. LA dudes be out in NY toughest hoods. look it up. LA dudes go out to new york and thats how alot of those blood and crip gangs started in NY. look it up. nm ill give u some facts
N.Y.C. MOBZ -street gangs of New York

BLOODS - L.A. based gang alliance. Bloods are probably the biggest single gang alliance in NYC today, although they are not as strong elsewhere in the Northeast US. In L.A. Bloods are pretty much a Black thing but in New York there are Bloods of many different races, although most are Black. Most NYC Bloods affiliate as "United Blood Nation", a loose-knit federation of Blood sets that started in the Califonia Prison System back in the 80s. There is alot of controversy as to whether or not NYC Bloods are authentic, meaning that they have genuine ties or roots to L.A. Bloods. There is evidence that the NYC Bloods were started by local black gangs that were trying to unify while in Rikers.
CRIPS - L.A. based gang alliance. In Los Angeles, the Crips are divided into over a hundred different street gangs and most L.A. Crips are Black. In NYC, Crips are more unified and not divided into as many different sets and factions. Some NY Crip gangs were started by people who had been part of Crip sets in L.A. and others were started by local youths emulating L.A. gang culture. Several NY Crip sets were started by Black Belizians who had lived in L.A. for a while (and affiliated with local gangs) and later moved to NY.

East Coast Gangs (http://www.nagia.org/Gang%20Articles/East%20Coast%20Gangs.htm - broken link)

With some of the world's most lucrative drug markets, the East Coast is ripe for gangs to flourish. There is plenty of opportunity, potential recruits, and money for savvy gang members to gain fortune and power. Influences from the West Coast and the Midwest ("Super Gangs" such as the Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings, and Gangster Disciples) have become prevalent throughout the eastern United States.

[SIZE=3]BLOODS/UNITED BLOOD NATION/EAST COAST BLOOD NATION
The Pirus first evolved in Los Angeles during the 1970s as a black street gang which formed for self-protection from the Crips gangs which predominated in Los Angeles during this era. The Pirus were later known as the Bloods, because they claimed the color red. Blood gangs began to spread across the United States during the 1980s, and were frequently portrayed in music, movies, and other media formats.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]The United Blood Nation, simply called the Bloods, formed in 1993 within the New York City jail system on Riker's island. Prior to the formation of the Bloods, the Latin Kings were the most prevalent and organized gang in the NYC jail system. The Latin Kings and the Netas were large Hispanic gangs, who began targeting African American inmates with violence. The African American inmates, organized by some of the more violent and charismatic inmates, formed a protection group which they called the United Blood Nation (UBN). UBN emulated the Bloods street gangs in Los Angeles. Several of the leaders of UBN then formed eight Blood sets to recruit in their neighborhoods across New York City. By the mid 1990s, thousands of members of Bloods street gangs were establishing themselves as a force among gangs and were continuing steady recruitment. At this time, the Bloods were more violent than other gangs, but much less organized. A common ritual among these gangs involved shedding blood, through stabbings or slashings, as an initiation ritual. By the year 2000, the Bloods have become the most violent gang on the East Coast.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]CRIPS
The Crips gangs originally formed in East Los Angeles during the 1960s and 1970s. By the mid 1980s, offshoot Crip gangs could be found in most major cities around the U.S. During the 1980s, several Crip and Blood gangs developed in Belize (Central America). Gang-affiliated youth from this country immigrated to the United States during the late 1980s, especially into East Coast states like New York, New Jersey, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. In 1989, Belizian immigrants in New York City formed the Harlem Mafia Crips in Harlem, as well as several other Crip sets such as the Rolling 30s Crips, 92 Hoover Crips, and Rolling 60s Crips. During the late 1990s, Crip gangs were well-established in New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, Georgia, Connecticut, Florida, Pennsylvania, and other East Coast areas.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]hahaha another LA gang taking over New York[/SIZE]
Los Vatos Locos, Elmhurst, Jackson Heights Queens (85-08 Roosevelt Ave.): Los Vatos is one of the biggest Mexican gangs in the country. Though it originally formed in LA, chapters can be found all across America. The most recent incident in NYC occurred when two gang members stabbed a high schooler outside an apartment building at 592 Amsterdam Ave. The gang was also caught running a major counterfeit ring out of Mainland USA, a Chinese restaurant at 85-08 Roosevelt Ave., Jackson Heights.

mark my words u wont find nooooo New york or chicago gang in LA or san bernardino

you=
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.