Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 05:10 PM

2,881 posts, read 6,088,142 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNT_Eagle View Post
This thread has taken quite a turn!!
How is it that people began talking about E. St. Louis, Camden, NJ, and then these other guys get on and try to compete for who has the worst "hood" mentality. GROW UP, PLEASE! Go out into your community and help others, instead of wasting your time on this forum!
Do y'all not have anything better to do with your time?
I have to ask, Dr. Mario, Futurecop and the other guy, how many of y'all have your college degree? Just curious, and no, I'm not trying to make anyone feel guilty.

It's very sad that we have horrible neighborhoods, and nothing is really going to change that. The only thing that we can do is be adult about it, get an education, seek out building strong relationships with people of different races, ethnic groups, etc., and local churches taking up the slack to help the less fortunate.
lol it's too late. Once people start calling each other out on threads it'll spiral out until it gets locked

Old 09-24-2007, 05:15 PM

1,197 posts, read 3,582,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 66nexus View Post
lol it's too late. Once people start calling each other out on threads it'll spiral out until it gets locked
Yeah, I guess that's true

Old 09-24-2007, 05:17 PM

13 posts, read 13,776 times
easily, cherry creek in Denver. People are so fake and phoney there it should be a crime.

Old 09-24-2007, 05:24 PM

2,865 posts, read 9,365,864 times
Quote:
How is it that people began talking about E. St. Louis, Camden, NJ, and then these other guys get on and try to compete for who has the worst "hood" mentality. GROW UP, PLEASE! Go out into your community and help others, instead of wasting your time on this forum!
I have to ask, Dr. Mario, Futurecop and the other guy, how many of y'all have your college degree? Just curious, and no, I'm not trying to make anyone feel guilty.

It's very sad that we have horrible neighborhoods, and nothing is really going to change that. The only thing that we can do is be adult about it, get an education, seek out building strong relationships with people of different races, ethnic groups, etc., and local churches taking up the slack to help the less fortunate.
I agree with you completely. How about Volunteering building a home for Habbitt for Humanity. Most churches are involved with this worthwhile project. It builds decent homes for the less fortunate.
If you can't do that volunteering in one of their thrift shops would also be worthwhile.
Diane G

Old 09-24-2007, 05:34 PM

1,197 posts, read 3,582,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 66nexus View Post
Yeah, I guess that's true

Old 09-24-2007, 06:02 PM

234 posts, read 1,157,938 times
Quote:

Why are you complaining? futurecop lives in a nice neighborhood and so does the supermario brothers kid. But i live in San bernardino which is the hood. not all of San bernardino is crap though. im just here speaking the truth while others would lie for dumb reasons. you think i like living in the hood? helllllllllllllll naw. I'm in microbiology right now and the only college class im going to need next to apply for the nursing program is physiology. after im done im out the hood. hey and there is no way we can try to fix the nieghborhoods out here. you think im going to go out and walk these cali streets telling people they need to change? are u crazy? just walking these streets you will get killed. you wont even be able to get a word out. last year a guy got shot and killed as he was walking out a church. last month in LA a 6 year old was stabbed to death. LA a newborn baby was shot in the head while in a baby stroller. In rialto, CA they are known for shooting up parties, they dont care who is throwing it or what age, if they see a party going on for some sick reason gangs would shoot it up.best thing is get a education and make money and move away.

Old 09-24-2007, 08:04 PM

5,720 posts, read 20,046,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo
hahahahahahahhaha hehehehehheheheh hohohoohohohoohohohohoho
you cant be serious. are those lil kids in ur pic suppose to be tough? is this a joke? are u 16? lmaoooooooo ohhhh my g0d those all look like good kids. you call that a gang? lol that $hit boggles the mind. by the way where i lived that was the hood those was houses with no sidewalks that cost $200,000 while that beuitiful neighborhood ur showing me which is apartments costing $500,000+. where i lived it felt like living in the south. lmaooooooo i think ur trying to get rowdy with me. please im not into internet banging.

hahahhaa mario you dont evennnnnnnnnnnnnn know. the young dudes out here will eat yall alive. you guys dont even seem bad. that other kid who yall was jumping that was one of ur friends. hahahahahahah DO YOU HEAR ME LAUGHING FUTURECOP. thats what he is trying to compare vs cali gangs?

this in a gang from san bernardino.colton city crips and the guy name is 40 glocc
YouTube - 40 GLOCC - WHERE THEM HAMMERZ AT? <<<<

hahahhaa supermario ur really internet threaten me how cute. hahaha the west coast dont believe you.

40 glocc calling out the dipset. yall dont want it these monsters let alone la gangs
YouTube - 40 Glocc=

you didnt show me the hood ur nieghborhood really looks fun but where i lived was a $hithole.

how u call cali gangs soft when cali gangs are in your city? there is noooooooo chicago or New york gang in cali period. LA dudes wont let that ride. MS-13 which is a LA gang is the most dangerous gang in the world and look they even in ur city.. ur friends aint tough hahahaaaa. yall a bunch of dirty***** kids lol. trust me on this these mexicans out here will kill all of yall on site. but where u live looks fun plus girls all in the streets dancing. im telling u if that was in san bernardino yall would of got shot at or killed.

hahaha c'mon kid u dont have nothing to prove to me and ur the one acting like ur tough but doing a horrible job. being raised in the hood i can see right thru u. haha but i like u ur funny to me. where i lived u lil dudes would of got ran up on with the quickness, then it would of been a track meet after that from yall running from real gangsters.

[SIZE=2]You must really be dumb……those kids in the picture are around 17-18 with some ranging up to 24. Those little kids in the front are in the younger set. They got no other choice but to join. If they don’t they get jumped. So at a young age you gotta be banging over here. And anyway what does it matter the age, a teen with a gun or knife could hurt you just as much as an adult. And again u aint live in no hood….how the fu*ck is that dangerous?? You live in the middle of nowhere, aint nobody gonna hurt you over there in p**sy Cali. The Bronx is a hood, Uptown Manhattan is a hood, Brooklyn’s a hood….they all have a lot of poverty, with buildings infested with rats and drugs, they have row after row of these in close proximity…not no house and then nothing. You not in the ghetto…….you not. You know nothing of apartments cause you don’t buy them you rent them. The people here pay $500 rent for a 1 bedroom apartment…most of these people are on the section 8 program. The Bronx is the poorest “big”(500,00+ people) county in the states. Also you actually think im get a pic of of the older heads?? The bloods in the block are divided into MCK, AMOB, MOB….the DDP’s are divided into AD3, PIKANTE, BONEZ…and the 3ni’s are in LM. That’s just on this block….imagine passing through every block in which each block has its own set..that’s how it is block after block after block. How tough does Cali look getting run by Mexicans? The blacks get owned by them in Cali…yet over her in NY they aint shi**t. So you just saw the young ridahz on the block….u aint even know how deep they roll over here.
My block look fun? Try walking through those cats that was in the vid…..you’d get sliced papa. That’s how the ghetto is though….everybody outside havin fun…loud music……drinking……fights……drugs…parti ezz etc etc the ghetto is not where you live….whats ghetto about it? The sand? The cactus?
Again you still havent showed me ur block……or hood w/e you call it….a pic that’s not an overhead….also let me see the gangs in your hood…..not no cali gangs…cause i might as well show you the bloods from Soundview…..from your own block let me see gangs or anything hood.
San Berdardino is soft……they run by Mexicans…..again over here they aint nuttin….the Dominicans, Puerto Ricans and the Blacks got those ni99as on lock.

The bronx is where its at.. fu*ck the West Coast
[/SIZE]

Old 09-24-2007, 08:11 PM

214 posts, read 241,710 times
wow, just wow. This thread..........wow.

Uhhhhhhhhhh, Highlands Ranch colorado??????????

Old 09-24-2007, 08:16 PM

5,720 posts, read 20,046,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
LOL IM TALKING about murders not crime. hey where can u find those videos for free? lol oh and show me some links. this is what i found

2006 Fact Sheet

Consistent with the rest of New York City, crime in the Bronx again declined in 2006. Overall violent crime in this county dropped for the thirteenth consecutive year and has decreased by 72% since 1990.
Between 1990 and 2006, the number of murders in the Bronx declined by over 77%.
For each of the past ten years, there have been fewer than 200 homicides in the Bronx -- levels not seen since the 1960s.
Nevertheless, the Bronx still has the highest rates (per 100,000 population) of murder, rape, robbery and felonious assault in the City. While the Bronx represents 16.6% of New York City's population (2000 US Census), the Bronx accounted for over 23% of the City’s violent crime. Nearly 26% of the City’s murders, one in five rapes and one in four felonious assaults occurred in the Bronx.
Bronx shooting incidents in 2006 represented 26% of such incidents Citywide.
In addition, while violent crime in Bronx County has decreased over 72%, arrests have risen more than 64% since 1990.

hey all you have to go is here and the percentages dont lie
Moderator cut: linking to competitors sites is not allowedAngeles[/url]

Like I said...I googles search Bronx Community District ( ) and put the number. For example this is # 1

http://www.nyc.gov/html/dcp/pdf/lucds/bx1profile.pdf

if you want the others just change the 1 next to bx to which ever other number you want to find.

I did it for all of them....Thats how I got the population and as for crimes...

NYPD - Office of the Chief of Department

Go down to Bronx and find out their precints

And as for the decrease in murders....OF COURSE there going to go down because the South Bronx averaged over 100 murders per 100,000 ppl......it has no choice but to go down. All the areas in NYC were like that...Washington Heights and Harlem also averaged over 100. What you think it was gonna stay that high? It blows San Berdardino out the water with its 26. The article you showed shows that the Bronx is still the most dangerous part of NYC...so its all good. thanks for helping my cause

Even today Mott Haven are of the Bronx averages 15 murders per 100, 000 which is still one of the highest rates....add that with the crime and it is worse than Cali....

The title of the thread was MOST CRIME FILLED NEIGHBORHOOD........You are more likely to get jumped, stabbed, robbed, shot etc etc in the South Bronx than in San Berdardino thats a fact...which makes it more Crime Filled. You are just most likely to get killed in Berdardino thats it.....but in terms of crime, you walk down the street in the Bronx and you have a higher chance of something happening to you than in San Berdardino.

the stats are right there......just admit it.

Last edited by Yac; 01-09-2008 at 04:34 AM..

Old 09-24-2007, 08:19 PM

214 posts, read 241,710 times
shouldn't we be talking about how to stop violent crime in cities instead of boosting which ones are more hard. I know, call my a P*ssy, but still.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.