U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Should the US deport illegal immigrants and better prevent their arrival?
Yes. 47 74.60%
No. 16 25.40%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 07-20-2011, 02:28 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles
286 posts, read 334,304 times
Reputation: 233

Advertisements

The truth of the matter is that it is the multi-billion US agricultural industry
the one that wants and needs illigal inmigrants
it is just a fact of life.



.

 
Old 07-20-2011, 02:56 AM
 
Location: In the heights
20,109 posts, read 21,722,272 times
Reputation: 10206
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollster31 View Post
so let me ask you a question: how will you get them to stop coming once you deport them? theres ltierally nothing stopping them from doing that short of showing them that breaking the law has bad consequences. and no being deported isnt enough. desperate times call for desperate measures. remember the minutemen? they agree with me too.
Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound? Murdering people outright is your solution? That's the extent of your problem solving abilities? It's this kind of idiotic, absolutely inhumane drivel (tellingly with the usual weak-minded nifty catch phrases and then a bizarre historical references that are completely off) that gives rise to caricatures of people trying to push for stronger action against illegal immigration.

Honestly, you think it's going to be easier to push legislation to murder anchor babies (leaving aside the small issue of any kind of ethical responsibility or desire to be a moral society in any sense) rather than change legislation that allows for anchor baby status? Murder is really how it has to happen?
 
Old 07-20-2011, 03:30 AM
 
14,790 posts, read 13,477,165 times
Reputation: 20478
Unfortunately Illegal immigration is a major problem around the world. I don't advocate what we do, but... it does seem that the influx of boats has slowed to some degree. (Australia has detention centres)


Quote:
Originally Posted by pollster31 View Post
yes!!!!!

anyone caught crossing again should be executed on the border and made an example of and then put landmines all over the border. anchor babies born here should get the same treatment; i dont care how long u have been here, u deserve to get the death penalty for breaking our nations laws
^^ and you, are a waste of oxygen.
 
Old 07-20-2011, 05:13 AM
 
Location: Virginia Highland, GA
1,940 posts, read 3,841,678 times
Reputation: 1241
I'm sorry but we have rolled out the RED CARPET too damn long!!!!!!
 
Old 07-20-2011, 07:32 AM
 
2,402 posts, read 3,461,330 times
Reputation: 1265
Quote:
If that's so they did an extremely poor job of planning. What separates countries like the US, France, and the UK which are diverse vs. countries that are 90% or better white (like the Scandic countries or Germany) is the fact that the former invaded other countries and/or set up colonies to exploit the resources of those countries. The US brought back boat loads of slaves from Africa to do out bidding. The result is the descendants of those slaves are still here. If they meant for it to be a "white nation" they did a bad job. The truly white nations are the ones who had little to no colonies, were not colonies themselves, and/or had no slave activities from other countries. Your forefathers (I say your because Im Middle Eastern and have foreign born grandparents) did a crappy job of planning, now you have to live in a diverse nation to your disappointment.
What does colonialism have to do with allowing oneís country to be taken over? Nothing. Youíre contending that since France and Great Britain had many colonies in non-white lands, that the home front deserves to be inundated by foreign people? Are you kidding me? Youíre basically justifying genocide of the white race and the elimination of entire white ethnic groups. Even then, you do realize that most of the immigrants flowing into the U.K. are not from former colonies.

By the way, Sweden has a huge issue with non-white immigration, as does Germany with Turks.

Quote:
Tell that to Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. All very diverse societies and all extremely peaceful.
You really are short-sighted, arenít you? The reason you think that they are relatively peaceful is because a tipping point of sorts has yet to be reached. Canada and Australia are still over eighty percent white. The white population, in general, is still able to live away from the non-white newcomers, hence less conflict. That said, a multitude of issues have arisen in both Canada and Australia by such immigration.

Quote:
Some people feel that way, I sure dont. I purposely choose a part of a suburb that was multicultural to buy a house in.
You feel that way because you have nothing to lose. Youíre not white, the dominant and traditional racial demographic of the country, and the character of this nation matters little to you. You are likely not as emotionally connected to the land and the history of this country as most white people. Do you think Japan would enjoy being inundated by millions of Somalis and other Africans, to the point where large areas of Japan become African? Of course not! The same goes for all countries; they desire to have their people carry on within their own land, for it is who defines the country.

Quote:
Most people arent that militant. Even the ones that dont want to be around anyone unlike themselves are happy moving to an area that only has their kind in it. Not to mention, what made this country great is that we are a nation of immigrants. Unless you happen to be native American, you are a descendant of an immigrant too. Justbecause where I come from is different from where you came from doesnt make either of us more or less of the same thing.
When people see that they have little recourse, and that they are losing their land, they do become militant. In the not-so-distant future, you will see this become the norm, as this has been repeated multiple times.

Moving to another area is a release valve, nothing more. It offers one the ability to flee what they perceive as madness, as well as to get away from the anxiety, pain, and hurt of seeing their homeland ripped apart. However, as long as policies and trends continue as they do, eventually those areas they fled to will succumb to the invasion. Eventually, there will not be enough areas to flee to. This doesnít say anything about the damage to the natural environment, as well as the burdens on the resources of this country. With a lack of areas in which to flee will come greater conflict.

You say that most people arenít that militant. Why donít you look into the Aztlan movement promoted by MECHA groups, some members of LaRaza, as well as the Brown Berets. Most Mexicans in the U.S., as well as people of Mexican descent, believe that the southwest was stolen and see no qualms about making it a new ďHispanicĒ country.


Quote:
But they do that by self segregation within their communities, they dont have to be a new country for that.
Once the dominant majority group is no longer the majority, those minority groups will assert their demographic strength in a number of ways, be they political or apolitical. At this time, many of these groups realize that they donít have the numbers to make such a move and are biding their time. Members of the Aztlan movement even report that theyíre waiting till a time in the not-so-distant future when their numbers are more favorable. After all, the group must have absolute control of the ballot box before one realizes that there is strength in numbers.

By the way, as someone of the founding racial stock of the United States, one whose status was protected until 1965, do you think that I or my racial brothers are going to be thankful that we get to keep small neighborhoods of what is our country? Seriously, thatís like a Japanese person being happy that Japanese people get to keep small neighborhoods within Japan. How absurd is that?

Quote:
Not whatsoever. There is no "movement". People come here from the opportunities that may not exist in their homeland and because companies here recruit in other countries as well as our own, not so they can make this country less white.
You really are uninformed about global charters and trends worldwide. The immigrants themselves donít realize the plan on diluting white countries, rather it is the elites who allow the third world to pour into western white countries and only white countries.

Quote:
Perhaps you can tell me why I and my parents have friends of all different races (including white, black, Asian, and Hispanic). Then you can explain to me why I married a Thai immigrant. If your theory was correct, then I would have moved to Dearborn, MI and spent time only with other Arabs. Yes, we are different, but we learn from our differences and appreciate each other for them.
Left wing cultural Marxist propaganda disseminated by the media and academia during a personís formative years plays a role. This is the greatest reason for young whites. For non-whites, however, many groupsí populations are small enough that they never have the chance to have group solidarity in such diverse settings. Thus, they learn to live with it as the norm, though it goes against natural instincts. Such individuals are also prone to fall victim to cultural Marxism. Once significant numbers of a group reaches a percentage high enough to be a large minority, group-think kicks in, and ultimately conflict between the different groups occur.

By the way, assimilation is the idea of sameness, not the fact that you share aspects of the culture, or that you take on certain aspects of the culture. Since people of different races will never be seen as the same, no true assimilation into the dominant racial population can ever take place. Many people misinterpret assimilation to mean taking on cultural aspects of the dominant culture, but it is much deeper than that.
 
Old 07-20-2011, 07:38 AM
 
2,402 posts, read 3,461,330 times
Reputation: 1265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoland60426 View Post
Benjamin Franklin would disagree. A predominately white nation was his ideal country, but not at the expense of non British people immigrating here. And also, the founding fathers did not want this country to be an extension of Europe. If that was really true, then they would have perfectly been fine with being under British rule, rather than go for the independent route.
When I say an extension of Europe, I'm speaking demographically, not politically.

Here is Thomas Jefferson:

"Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people are to be free. Nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government."

http://www.jrbooksonline.com/Jefferson_negroes.htm

and later Abraham Lincoln

but "where there is a will there is a way," and what colonization needs most is a hearty will. Will springs from the two elements of moral sense and self-interest. Let us be brought to believe it is morally right, and, at the same time, favorable to, or, at least, not against, our interest, to transfer the African to his native clime, and we shall find a way to do it, however great the task may be.
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n5p-4_Morgan.html

Last edited by Stars&StripesForever; 07-20-2011 at 07:48 AM..
 
Old 07-20-2011, 07:50 AM
 
2,402 posts, read 3,461,330 times
Reputation: 1265
Quote:
Originally Posted by daortiz View Post
The truth of the matter is that it is the multi-billion US agricultural industry
the one that wants and needs illigal inmigrants
it is just a fact of life.

.
Agribusiness wanted them, not that they needed them. Most small family farmers never desired their presence.
 
Old 07-20-2011, 09:32 AM
 
1,806 posts, read 3,251,406 times
Reputation: 870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars&StripesForever View Post
What does colonialism have to do with allowing oneís country to be taken over? Nothing. Youíre contending that since France and Great Britain had many colonies in non-white lands, that the home front deserves to be inundated by foreign people? Are you kidding me? Youíre basically justifying genocide of the white race and the elimination of entire white ethnic groups. Even then, you do realize that most of the immigrants flowing into the U.K. are not from former colonies.

By the way, Sweden has a huge issue with non-white immigration, as does Germany with Turks.

You really are short-sighted, arenít you? The reason you think that they are relatively peaceful is because a tipping point of sorts has yet to be reached. Canada and Australia are still over eighty percent white. The white population, in general, is still able to live away from the non-white newcomers, hence less conflict. That said, a multitude of issues have arisen in both Canada and Australia by such immigration.

You feel that way because you have nothing to lose. Youíre not white, the dominant and traditional racial demographic of the country, and the character of this nation matters little to you. You are likely not as emotionally connected to the land and the history of this country as most white people. Do you think Japan would enjoy being inundated by millions of Somalis and other Africans, to the point where large areas of Japan become African? Of course not! The same goes for all countries; they desire to have their people carry on within their own land, for it is who defines the country.

When people see that they have little recourse, and that they are losing their land, they do become militant. In the not-so-distant future, you will see this become the norm, as this has been repeated multiple times.

Moving to another area is a release valve, nothing more. It offers one the ability to flee what they perceive as madness, as well as to get away from the anxiety, pain, and hurt of seeing their homeland ripped apart. However, as long as policies and trends continue as they do, eventually those areas they fled to will succumb to the invasion. Eventually, there will not be enough areas to flee to. This doesnít say anything about the damage to the natural environment, as well as the burdens on the resources of this country. With a lack of areas in which to flee will come greater conflict.

You say that most people arenít that militant. Why donít you look into the Aztlan movement promoted by MECHA groups, some members of LaRaza, as well as the Brown Berets. Most Mexicans in the U.S., as well as people of Mexican descent, believe that the southwest was stolen and see no qualms about making it a new ďHispanicĒ country.


Once the dominant majority group is no longer the majority, those minority groups will assert their demographic strength in a number of ways, be they political or apolitical. At this time, many of these groups realize that they donít have the numbers to make such a move and are biding their time. Members of the Aztlan movement even report that theyíre waiting till a time in the not-so-distant future when their numbers are more favorable. After all, the group must have absolute control of the ballot box before one realizes that there is strength in numbers.

By the way, as someone of the founding racial stock of the United States, one whose status was protected until 1965, do you think that I or my racial brothers are going to be thankful that we get to keep small neighborhoods of what is our country? Seriously, thatís like a Japanese person being happy that Japanese people get to keep small neighborhoods within Japan. How absurd is that?

You really are uninformed about global charters and trends worldwide. The immigrants themselves donít realize the plan on diluting white countries, rather it is the elites who allow the third world to pour into western white countries and only white countries.

Left wing cultural Marxist propaganda disseminated by the media and academia during a personís formative years plays a role. This is the greatest reason for young whites. For non-whites, however, many groupsí populations are small enough that they never have the chance to have group solidarity in such diverse settings. Thus, they learn to live with it as the norm, though it goes against natural instincts. Such individuals are also prone to fall victim to cultural Marxism. Once significant numbers of a group reaches a percentage high enough to be a large minority, group-think kicks in, and ultimately conflict between the different groups occur.

By the way, assimilation is the idea of sameness, not the fact that you share aspects of the culture, or that you take on certain aspects of the culture. Since people of different races will never be seen as the same, no true assimilation into the dominant racial population can ever take place. Many people misinterpret assimilation to mean taking on cultural aspects of the dominant culture, but it is much deeper than that.
You seem to blame everyone but yourself and other traditional whites. Who do you think let the rest of us into the country?
 
Old 07-20-2011, 09:35 AM
 
1,806 posts, read 3,251,406 times
Reputation: 870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars&StripesForever View Post
The United States was founded as an extension of Europe. It is, or was, a white nation. As time goes on, that identity of America is being changed. In essence, a genocide of the white nation, and many other white nations, is occurring. After all, you don't see the same thing happening to non-white nations.

At the same time, history has shown that diverse societies are timebombs of ethnic, cultural, and racial conflicts. They are unstable and eventually split along ethnic, cultural, religious, and/or racial lines.

By increasing this "diversity", it is setting up a situation in the not-so-distant future when calls for separation will be the norm. Many Mestizos in the southwest have already called for the American southwest to become a "hispanic" homeland.

People like to believe in the idea of multi-racial societies, but they don't like the idea of living around such. They like the idea of being "tolerant", but they don't feel comfortable living with the effects of that "tolerance". They naturally separate themselves. When people can't escape non-comfortable atmospheres, as will be the case within a decade or two, hostility in the form of arguments and violence happens.

My own opinion is that the United States will probably balkanize into multiple countries within the next fifty years. Why? Too many people of differing racial groups admitted to the country, which will generate conflict and desire for group interests and separate nation-hood.

When the majority group loses majority status, it is the time in general when past minority groups start fighting for group-rule, and when the former majority group seeks to separate itself from the newcomers.

All in all, however, what is happening is unique to European nations and nations of European descent. It appears that a movement to make whites minorities within their countries is underway. This isn't only in the United States, but also the UK, Canada, Australia, France, Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany, and many other countries. To do such aligns with the U.N charter of genocide.

Regarding assimilation, people of the same racial stock can assimilate relatively well by the second generation, and be seen as roughly the same. On the other hand, immigrants of a different racial stock from the majority population never truly assimilate, as they see themselves as different and seek to maximize those differences. Furthermore, the majority population sees them as different, not only because they are, but because the other group is seeking to identify themselves as different.
I think you are going insane.
 
Old 07-20-2011, 09:47 AM
 
161 posts, read 130,354 times
Reputation: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by OyCrumbler View Post
Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound? Murdering people outright is your solution? That's the extent of your problem solving abilities? It's this kind of idiotic, absolutely inhumane drivel (tellingly with the usual weak-minded nifty catch phrases and then a bizarre historical references that are completely off) that gives rise to caricatures of people trying to push for stronger action against illegal immigration.

Honestly, you think it's going to be easier to push legislation to murder anchor babies (leaving aside the small issue of any kind of ethical responsibility or desire to be a moral society in any sense) rather than change legislation that allows for anchor baby status? Murder is really how it has to happen?
we spend way too much money feeding the illegals. we need to stop the flow of our money to these leeches of society. everyone who is against illegals thinks so. there's nothing cheaper than a good old fashioned execution to send the signal not to come here illegally anymore.

its cheaper in the long run for the us, people will have jobs again, and american can continue being the greatest country in the world. im sorry, my taxpayer dollars are worth more to me than a few lives of people who shouldnt be here in the first place
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top