Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2007, 01:30 AM

1,135 posts, read 1,206,802 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerrTown View Post
Nobody cares about the 'Worst Coast.' All the power and population is in the East. The West Coast is too mountainous, barren, arid, and dangerous to get to. It maybe a good place to visit but not a good place to live. Who has the history: the buildings, the graves, the legacy? Face it, the West is for retired and semi-retired people.
Congratulations, you take the cake! I look to FutureCop regularly for hormonally driven posting but the above paragraph is so contrary to fact it makes me wonder if KerrTown is actually a town on another planet. If so, welcome to planet earth. If the west coast has all the retired and semi-retired people, then why is it you have the graves! FutureCop, Los Angeles is greater than N.Y. in many ways. Greater weather, greater port complex, larger customs district, greater numbers of tourists, greater influential culture, greater manufacturing capability- what was this thread about? Future dude, go..... chew on some toys made in China.

Last edited by milquetoast; 08-29-2007 at 01:42 AM..

Old 08-29-2007, 01:37 AM

2,787 posts, read 11,497,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by milquetoast View Post
Congratulations, you take the cake! I look to FutureCop regularly for hormonally driven excitement but the above paragraph is so contrary to fact it makes me wonder if KerrTown is actually a town on another planet. If so, welcome to planet earth. If the west coast has all the retired and semi-retired people, then why is it you have the graves! FutureCop, Los Angeles is greater than N.Y. in many ways. Greater weather, greater port complex, larger customs district, greater numbers of tourists, greater influential culture, greater manufacturing capability- what was this thread about? Future dude, go..... chew on some toys made in China.
Los Angeles is greater than New York in the film industry. Nothing more.

Greater influential culture? What culture?

Larger customs district? Where are you getting that from?

NYC and Chicago > LA. Deal with it, man. Dreaming is cool, too. It's 12:40 AM out by you so get ready for bed and dream about it. NYC being less than LA is the funniest crock of **** I've ever heard. Next you're going to tell me Phoenix is the high-rise capital of the world.

It's funny how you look at me as the clown, but really, I think many people on here can tell who it really is. I'm just going to laugh you off.

Old 08-29-2007, 01:42 AM

5,717 posts, read 16,344,312 times
Oh, here we go again with the "density=greatness" argument.

Old 08-29-2007, 01:48 AM

[quote=FutureCop;1380358]Los Angeles is greater than New York
QUOTE]

It's 3:47, dude, don't you have school tomorrow? I am tiring of tucking you in on this forum. Please, here's some wata, now get to bed! Aww, kids.

Old 08-29-2007, 01:53 AM

[quote=milquetoast;1380378]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureCop View Post
Los Angeles is greater than New York
QUOTE]

It's 3:47, dude, don't you have school tomorrow? I am tiring of tucking you in on this forum. Please, here's some wata, now get to bed! Aww, kids.
I meant in Los Angeles.

Man, I live in the City That Never Sleeps. We don't go to bed.

Old 08-29-2007, 02:03 AM

[quote=FutureCop;1380385]
Quote:

Man, I live in the City That Never Sleeps. We don't go to bed.
Dude, check my information. I live in a suburb of Las Vegas, the actual city that doesn't sleep. I won't be in bed until 6 am. Please, dude. You have a quiz in second period! If you don't get any sleep, you won't make any sense.

Old 08-29-2007, 02:18 AM

[quote=milquetoast;1380400]
Quote:

Dude, check my information. I live in a suburb of Las Vegas, the actual city that doesn't sleep. I won't be in bed until 6 am. Please, dude. You have a quiz in second period! If you don't get any sleep, you won't make any sense.
Nah, NYC is the true City That Never Sleeps. We've had that nickname since Vegas was nothing but a Wild West town. The only people in Vegas that don't sleep are tourists. You come to NYC and you'll see people in trench coats and business suits walking at 3AM (actual NYC residents).

Old 08-29-2007, 02:19 AM

[quote=milquetoast;1380400]
Quote:

It's still vacation out here.

Old 08-29-2007, 02:34 AM

[quote=FutureCop;1380416]
Quote:

It's still vacation out here.
The kids' gots boundless energy these days! You're supposed to say, "back here." You broke a cardinal rule in the east, you got careless, sloppy. You need sleep, lots of sleep. Don't be a scared of those earwigs traversing your carpet, they won't hurt you. Get some sleep.

Old 08-29-2007, 02:41 AM

[quote=milquetoast;1380429]
Quote:

The kids' gots boundless energy these days! You're supposed to say, "back here." You broke a cardinal rule in the east, you got careless, sloppy. You need sleep, lots of sleep. Don't be a scared of those earwigs traversing your carpet, they won't hurt you. Get some sleep.
Hell no! I can sleep when I die. I'm actually going to be heading into the city in 10 minutes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.