Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2007, 05:16 PM

3,770 posts, read 10,544,948 times

Advertisements

Where I am from in Jacksonville,Florida it would have to be St. Vincents hospital and Heartland Nursing Home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2007, 05:33 PM

3,742 posts, read 8,341,309 times
St. Louis it would probably have to be Barnes-Jewish. St. Louis, like a lot of Midwestern cities (specifically Chicago, Cleveland, and the Twin Cities) is widely recognized around the nation as having some of the best health care. All of our big hospitals I would say have gained national recognition. There is Barnes-Jewish hospital, where I actually was born when Barnes and Jewish were separate hospitals from each other years ago, there is St. Mary's, there is Saint Louis University Hospital, Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital, St. Luke's Hospital, Missouri Baptist Hospital, Christian Hospital, and the list goes on. All of these hospitals are excellent quality...I can't think of one St. Louis hospital actually which is not of high quality.

Old 09-06-2007, 05:48 PM

2,367 posts, read 7,626,774 times
Cleveland has some really good hospitals which include The Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals.Cleveland's hospitals are some of the best in the world.

Old 09-06-2007, 06:16 PM

174 posts, read 696,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTownNative View Post
Cleveland has some really good hospitals which include The Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals.Cleveland's hospitals are some of the best in the world.
you live in colorado Lets hear about them

Old 09-06-2007, 06:40 PM

2,367 posts, read 7,626,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye 89 View Post
you live in colorado Lets hear about them
I live in Colorado right now,but that doesn't mean I have to talk about it.Im a Clevelander and I'll always will be one.

Old 09-06-2007, 10:16 PM

5,429 posts, read 14,782,472 times
I don't know about nursing homes... but as far as hospitals, Houston has top-ranked M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, the Texas Heart Institute, and highly ranked Texas Children's Hospital, Methodist, and a few others.

And the Texas Medical Center is the largest grouping of hospitals and medical research in the country. It's like a whole other downtown, and is the city's largest employer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.