U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 02:18 PM

38 posts, read 57,371 times

Advertisements

USAfan

I met a friend from Poland about 12 years ago in Jacksonville, Fl. We lost contact over the years and now I am trying to get back in touch with him. I have tried everything on the internet to find him and have had no luck. I have 2 addresses and his name and birth date, and possibly his current occupation. Any advice on how to find him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2012, 11:50 PM

1,243 posts, read 600,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAfanfromPoland View Post
Heh thank You guys again.

@ GoneNative
That's really cool man, if U make a trip to Poznań City shoot me here and I will organize You a trip around the city.
Hey, my girlfriend is from there

Old 04-09-2012, 03:28 PM

29 posts, read 20,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie001 View Post
USAfan

I met a friend from Poland about 12 years ago in Jacksonville, Fl. We lost contact over the years and now I am trying to get back in touch with him. I have tried everything on the internet to find him and have had no luck. I have 2 addresses and his name and birth date, and possibly his current occupation. Any advice on how to find him?
Try facebook. If he has it, I'm sure U will find him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB8abovetherim View Post
Hey, my girlfriend is from there
That's cool man!

Old 04-09-2012, 06:37 PM

459 posts, read 328,951 times
I'm glad you like the US and I hope you have the best time while you're here!

Old 04-10-2012, 05:03 PM

343 posts, read 584,785 times
Yeah, USA is ok. It's got a ton of problems, terrible inequalities, and a general lack of perspective. But it also has some nice folks, and some pretty awesome landscapes. Now if only we could get it to stop thinking it can run the world.

Old 04-10-2012, 09:44 PM

25,404 posts, read 31,843,072 times
We love you, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAfanfromPoland View Post
Beer... Hmmm yea, Poland is a "beer country" hehe. We have so so so many brewing companies, also we have an access to the best brewing companies in Europe so I guess Poland, as well as most part of the Europe is a great place to live for a "beer lovers". =D
My grandmother was from Poland, and she loved her beer! Passed it on to her children and grandchildren, too.

Old 04-13-2012, 02:17 AM

2,236 posts, read 2,049,966 times
Why did all the Polish submarines sink?

Screen doors.

(chill, people, my grandfather was full-on Polish Catholic so by the unwritten rules of internet ethnic jokes, I'm in the clear)

Old 04-13-2012, 02:42 AM

24,693 posts, read 19,117,795 times
Glad to hear from someone so interested in what the US has to offer, I too thing it's an amazing country. I first visited myself last year after wanting to for the longest time.

Wish you luck with your travels, I'm sure you'll love Boston it's one of my favourite cities in the US!

Old 04-14-2012, 10:12 PM

12,023 posts, read 12,641,399 times
Don't mean to be rude to the OP but I find it highly suspicious that they have trouble with the English language, yet have no difficulty using "I'm", I've" and "it's". Very strange.

Old 04-14-2012, 10:54 PM

4,990 posts, read 4,027,202 times
The US isn't just about big cities. It's about spectacular scenery and very special places. I live between Yellowstone National Park and Cody, Wyoming. Even when I'm working I'm on vacation.

When you come to the US don't neglect the real America.

Everglades National Park - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Grand Canyon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yellowstone National Park - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Buffalo Bill Historical Center

THE IRMA HOTEL, CODY WYOMING
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.