U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 01:56 PM

29 posts, read 37,746 times

Advertisements

Hello.
First of all sorry for this foolish thread but...

I'm from Poland and I'm just extra excited that I found this forum/website. I really love your country. It fascinates me a lot and finally I found a forum which I believe I will visit very often.
USA is sooooo fascinating country. It's diversity of coulture, races etc. is very intresting.
I was in Miami from mid August till the end of October (2011). I visited few cities like Tampa/St. Pete, Orlando, Jacksonville and also flied to Washington, D.C. It gave me just a little of taste how diverse and nice this country is.
I've read a lot about your beautiful country and I'm just glad I can find out more by visiting this forum.
I want to apologize for my language, I know it's not perfect but I hope it's preety clear.
I wish U all the best Americans!!!

Regards from Poland!.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2012, 01:58 PM

21,334 posts, read 21,906,527 times
welcome!....new guy buys the 1st round

Old 03-30-2012, 02:10 PM

719 posts, read 1,312,353 times
USA fan,
You would love visiting during Dyngus Day.
What is Dyngus Day? Traditions, Schedules, Maps & More!

And yes, new guy buys first "piwo's"

Old 03-30-2012, 02:12 PM

2,478 posts, read 4,870,929 times
Welcome USAfan. Let me just say, your grammar is already better than many of the natives that were born here. So I wouldn't worry too much.

Old 03-30-2012, 02:35 PM

Awww, thank You so much guys for a warm welcome. I really appreciate it!!!

@ BigD_JT_14221
We celebrate Dyngus Day here in Poland too.

@ Ankhharu
Thank You!
But I also know that I still need to improve it.

Btw on September this year I will be in Boston, actually in Haverhill (Northern Essex Community College) but it's still preety close to the cradle of the USA.

Old 03-30-2012, 03:39 PM

704 posts, read 1,503,769 times
I love Poland.

So much so I'll be there for a full month this summer. There are times when I like your country more than I like mine.

Old 03-30-2012, 04:26 PM

4,946 posts, read 7,602,775 times
We love you back- how could anyone not love a country that had a political Beer Lovers Party, the PPPP?

Old 03-30-2012, 04:59 PM

10,234 posts, read 13,991,715 times
That's wonderful! Glad you were able to come and sample some of what our nation offers. The US has great things unique to their regions ~ all different and all good. Hopefully someday you will get to experience the south (New Orleans in particular), or the desert beauty of the Southwest states, California, and let's not forget New York.

Speaking of beer, come to Portland, Oregon to enjoy one of the nation's stop micro-brew utopias!

Old 03-31-2012, 12:32 AM

Heh thank You guys again.
Beer... Hmmm yea, Poland is a "beer country" hehe. We have so so so many brewing companies, also we have an access to the best brewing companies in Europe so I guess Poland, as well as most part of the Europe is a great place to live for a "beer lovers". =D

@ GoneNative
That's really cool man, if U make a trip to Poznań City shoot me here and I will organize You a trip around the city.

@ Bluesmama
My dream is to visit the entire USA.
I visited Florida with all it's attractions and visited Washington.
Boston is next. During the time in Boston I'm planning to visit few near cities like Providence R.I., Concord N.H., Montreal Quebec. I have a friends in New York City and it's not that far from Boston so maybe I will spend a weekend there too, at least I hope so!

I would love to visit south with New Orleans, Texas, Northeast - Chicago, Nashville, Louisville, Detroit etc., and of course WEST WEST WEST - Sunny California (a dreamland), Arizona, Nevada, Oregon and Washington (I've read last two are the states with the best quality of life).
I'd also love to visit Hawaii and Alaska.

Old 03-31-2012, 02:05 AM

565 posts, read 822,232 times
Welcome Glad you enjoyed the U.S. come venture here in the midwest a bit you might find some smaller cities you like. Of course you will visit Chicago (in my home state) but consider Minneapolis, Madison, Milwaukee and St. Louis as some possible destinations.

Again, welcome and we're glad to have you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.