Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2012, 11:38 PM

2,330 posts, read 4,401,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnewberry22 View Post
Dude.......did you just send me a private message asking if we could go on a gay date in the northeast? I know you love being a northeasterner but i don't roll that way. That's cool that you consider Maryland the northeast though. I think the rest of us do to.
Do You have any Solid Evidence that I claimed the state of Maryland being a Northeast State, hmmm?????

Old 09-05-2012, 11:39 PM

1,644 posts, read 2,172,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by $mk8795 View Post
Do you have Solid Evidence????
Yeah....here is a direct quote.

Yo...I'm a hardcore northeasterner...let's go on a gay date in soho...we can have a candle lit dinner with bagels and tea and discuss marylands hardcore northeastern-ness.

That's you brah. Northeastern as the day is long...I know you love it and that's ok.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Yeah....here is a direct quote.

Yo...I'm a hardcore northeasterner...let's go on a gay date in soho...we can have a candle lit dinner with bagels and tea and discuss marylands hardcore northeastern-ness.

That's you brah. Northeastern as the day is long...I know you love it and that's ok.
Thats your words not mines in which you have FAILED to prove your accusation.....

Old 09-05-2012, 11:45 PM

8,632 posts, read 12,996,717 times
Quote:
Ya know I really have a Hard time believing that you are originally from PA because people from PA/NJ have the common knowledge and lack arrogance to understand and accept the state of Maryland as a Southern State......

It is usually people from the deep south that feels Insulted whenever they hear someone say that Maryland is a Southern state as if Maryland is rotten crap hole of the United States.......

I swear Maryland has got to be the Most HATED state among a lot of southerners.......
Under your strict definition wouldn't Philly be considered a Southern MSA since it has counties in its metro area that are in Delaware and Maryland? Would you consider Philly to be Southern lite?

Old 09-05-2012, 11:46 PM

Dude...I know you have a huge jones for the northeast. You don't have to hide it anymore...it's ok.

You can say it here...now. You can come out as a diehard Yankee...we will still accept you brah.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:49 PM

Btw if i try to befriend you will you accept? We can talk about how cool it is to be southern. You of course wouldn't know by first hand experience being a Yankee and all but I will try my best to relate it to you.

Old 09-06-2012, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwillyfromphilly View Post
Under your strict definition wouldn't Philly be considered a Southern MSA since it has counties in its metro area that are in Delaware and Maryland? Would you consider Philly to be Southern lite?
Philly is above the Mason and Dixon Line......

Maryland is Below the Mason and Dixon Line which means that Maryland is in the South.....

Just because 1/3 or 2/3 of Cecil County, MD and Wilmington is part of Philly Metro does not take away from the Fact that Maryland and Delaware are Southern or Majority Southern States......

If we go by your opinion then Kentucky would not be a Southern state due to its connections with Cincinnati, OH and West Virginia would not be a Southern state due to its connection with Pittsburgh, PA.

Old 09-06-2012, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Dude...I know you have a huge jones for the northeast. You don't have to hide it anymore...it's ok.

You can say it here...now. You can come out as a diehard Yankee...we will still accept you brah.
According to Jamaicans ALL US Nation Americans are Yankees.....

Old 09-06-2012, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Btw if i try to befriend you will you accept? We can talk about how cool it is to be southern. You of course wouldn't know by first hand experience being a Yankee and all but I will try my best to relate it to you.
What is it about Maryland that you don't like????????

Old 09-06-2012, 12:10 AM

8,632 posts, read 12,996,717 times
Quote:
Philly is above the Mason and Dixon Line......

Maryland is Below the Mason and Dixon Line which means that Maryland is in the South.....

Just because 1/3 or 2/3 of Cecil County, MD and Wilmington is part of Philly Metro does not take away from the Fact that Maryland and Delaware are Southern or Majority a Southern States......

If we go by your opinion then Kentucky would not be a Southern state due to its connections with Cincinnati, OH.
I just wanted to know what your opinion was on the matter. Of course I don't believe Cincinnati or Philly are Southern States. Just like I made valid points on why Maryland isn't all that southern as you think it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.