U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 03:29 PM

6,127 posts, read 6,453,158 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraniteStater View Post
What do you consider "plenty of trees"? I only consider a place to have "plenty of trees" to be a large selection growing on their own without being planted.

Humidity is a good thing. It means people can grow crops and trees do well. Also, less prone to extreme drought and wildfires like the western US.
I live in the Black Hills. Plenty of trees here. I am glad you like humidity. I can't stand it. A hot summer day is much more pleasant here than farther east. The risk of wildfires sucks but there is always a risk of something. Pick your poison.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2013, 03:47 PM

6,620 posts, read 11,686,266 times
Top US States people are to moving to
1. North Dakota -
2. District of Columbia -
3. Wyoming -
4. South Carolina -
5. Texas -
6. Colorado -
7. Arizona -
8. Florida -
9. Nevada -
10. South Dakota -

Old 01-05-2013, 03:54 PM

29,949 posts, read 27,432,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweat209 View Post
I dont know what hard to understand the state of North Carolina ,South Carolina and Georgia is service sector economy you not going to find job there working in factory or warehouse..

If you want to work in factory or warehouse move to other state.
How many times are you going to repeat yourself?

And there are lots of manufacturing jobs in those states; they probably account for most of the recent job growth.

Old 01-05-2013, 04:24 PM

6,420 posts, read 10,876,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweat209 View Post
I dont know what hard to understand the state of North Carolina ,South Carolina and Georgia is service sector economy you not going to find job there working in factory or warehouse..

If you want to work in factory or warehouse move to other state.
What's hard to understand is how you came to that conclusion. Because it's more or less dead wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.