Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2014, 01:57 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,482,078 times

Advertisements

Ifindithardtooreedwenyootypelikedis.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2014, 04:01 PM

1,006 posts, read 1,512,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
Ifindithardtooreedwenyootypelikedis.
Is that directed at me or the post before mine?

Old 10-20-2014, 10:46 AM

3 posts, read 3,495 times
Default Boston sucks. Good for one night stands

I lived for 3 years in Boston and i think women are way too picky and have to many expectations. If youre looking for a one night stand its the perfect city. Im 28 ....freshly single.... Looking to move out from Boston(rent is wayyyy to expensive)....Anybody with some advices( cities). I like to add im a white guy(Romanian) and i love latinas women

Old 10-20-2014, 10:57 AM

3 posts, read 3,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ancient Oracle View Post
Those first four cities are among the worst four cities for single men.

Remove cities 1-4 from the list and you'd have a good list, except for #7.

My list of the Best US Cities for Single Men 2013 would be:

1. San Francisco
2. Pittsburgh
3. New York City
4. Denver
5. Chicago

I agree with you. I lived in Boston for 3 years and its really hard to find a woman for a long term( way to picky and too many expectations). If youre looking for 1 night stand its the best city. Im looking to relocate to another city(rent in Boston is wayyyy to expensive). im 28 freshly single. Any advices ????

Old 11-21-2014, 08:23 PM

5 posts, read 5,414 times
Thumbs down New York is no single mecca

Pretty much every USA city sucks for single men under 40. A few are less worse then others however.
The New, Interactive Singles Map. The top is adjustable for age and you click each city and adjust the population. This is not good news for anyone who thinks New York City is not the place to meet single women aside from horrible logistics this map only counts married couples and not those who cohabitate which is more common in NYC due to the expense. To make matters worse plenty of men earn high incomes which make competition for attractive women even more intense. Sorry to ruin your day but unless you want to date women at age 40+, Make six figures, New York City Metro is no single mecca for men in the USA. Boston is not that great either similar to NYC only smaller.
About Me? I lived here most of my life and yes I am still single been to Boston quite a few times too...

Last edited by Mike42night; 11-21-2014 at 08:36 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.