Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2013, 01:46 PM

1 posts, read 1,300 times

Advertisements

I'm a 19 yr. old guy from USVI that's now attending college in the U.S. Where I come from, ladies are a little different. At my school, there's this 1 girl who's a sophomore that has been taking taekwondo for a few months. I made fun of her, told her that it wouldn't help a girl against a man, no way. She asked me to do a light spar session with her. I said yes. We used headgear, gloves. I've NEVER been so mad in my life! She used both legs, expert VERY HIGH karate kicks, all aimed at my face! All I could was back up, my mouth was dropped in shock the whole time. She used this 1 kick that she did from the inside out in a circle, across my face. Right leg first. My eyes were wide open shocked because of how high her kick was. Then same kick, left leg, just as high! I finally said "Awwwghh, ugh damn!" I gave up. I tried every way to defeat her, but her flexibility is WAY too much for me to handle. She asked me afterwards if I'd learned my lesson (and said "creep") and all I could do was look down, embarrassed. I did the best I could against her, no chance though. Not against her high kick, flexibility she used! A few girls that saw it later told me that a lot of females here take this. Is that true, most here do? I can't believe she taught me a lesson like this, ugh!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2013, 02:26 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,058,499 times
Here are some tips to use for next time, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk...

Punch Drunks Part II (1934) - YouTube

Old 04-03-2013, 02:43 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,047,898 times
Popular for females? I don't know. But it's basic logic that if someone knows a fighting style that you don't that they'd obviously have the upper hand, female or not. My advice, to let your mouth write a check that your body can't cash.

Old 04-03-2013, 02:46 PM

7,743 posts, read 15,871,819 times
I don't know about "most". At the very least, it is encouraged that girls take some self defense classes/courses so that they don't find themselves in certain positions. And yes, unfortunately for you I guess, it is aimed to hurt the bigger taller males. As to what percentage, I don't even know if there is one.

A lot of people here do in fact take various kinds of martial arts, boxings, et. c. One thing you do well to learn on is that you don't engage anyone (Male or Female) into a fight unless you know you're on par with them-- or really drunk and stupid.

Old 04-03-2013, 04:59 PM

1,569 posts, read 3,288,784 times
Is it popular for females in the US to teach presumptive sexists a lesson? Yeah. I think so.

Old 04-04-2013, 12:38 PM

7,480 posts, read 6,260,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozil View Post
I'm a 19 yr. old guy from USVI that's now attending college in the U.S. Where I come from, ladies are a little different. At my school, there's this 1 girl who's a sophomore that has been taking taekwondo for a few months. I made fun of her, told her that it wouldn't help a girl against a man, no way. She asked me to do a light spar session with her. I said yes. We used headgear, gloves. I've NEVER been so mad in my life! She used both legs, expert VERY HIGH karate kicks, all aimed at my face! All I could was back up, my mouth was dropped in shock the whole time. She used this 1 kick that she did from the inside out in a circle, across my face. Right leg first. My eyes were wide open shocked because of how high her kick was. Then same kick, left leg, just as high! I finally said "Awwwghh, ugh damn!" I gave up. I tried every way to defeat her, but her flexibility is WAY too much for me to handle. She asked me afterwards if I'd learned my lesson (and said "creep") and all I could do was look down, embarrassed. I did the best I could against her, no chance though. Not against her high kick, flexibility she used! A few girls that saw it later told me that a lot of females here take this. Is that true, most here do? I can't believe she taught me a lesson like this, ugh!
Every lady is like that.

Old 04-04-2013, 12:58 PM

519 posts, read 1,023,767 times
Amazed that some people are taking this seriously. This is some guy jerking off. The original post is bad masochistic literotica, some of that "shaming/sexual embarrassment" stuff that pops up on all the "confessional" websites. Basically just Dear Penthouse letters, but weirder.

Old 04-04-2013, 06:26 PM

1,569 posts, read 3,288,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lerner View Post
Amazed that some people are taking this seriously. This is some guy jerking off. The original post is bad masochistic literotica, some of that "shaming/sexual embarrassment" stuff that pops up on all the "confessional" websites. Basically just Dear Penthouse letters, but weirder.
I'm sad that I now know such an outlet exists.

Old 04-04-2013, 08:08 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,831,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakabedy View Post
Is it popular for females in the US to teach presumptive sexists a lesson? Yeah. I think so.

Old 04-04-2013, 08:13 PM

3,563 posts, read 5,377,574 times
One of the first moves I taught my daughter is the throat punch.
Then the fingers up the nose technique.
Funny how you never worry about your son, but .....
when it comes to a daughter, you want her to be prepared!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.