Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2014, 10:57 AM

1 posts, read 1,854 times

Advertisements

Anywhere in the Dakotas, Montana, Iowa, Nebraska, Idaho are very "white". The Appalachian area's segragate white from black. Very small towns in the south are very white. The "blackest" cities i've been in are Compton, Oakland...both in CA. Also Atlanta, GA and Little Rock, AR. I'm white and while traveling via plane and bus while in the Army I passed through a lot of towns and felt like all eyes were upon me because of my race a few times, LOL. Also Viginia City, NV has no black residents. Only the few that are tourists. The KKK is still alive and well throughout AL, KY, GA, FL, TN, AR, SC, NC and other states. I thought they were all but ancient......nope....still around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2014, 11:54 AM

1,017 posts, read 2,497,361 times
Here you go, cities that have a white majority with a high crime rate.

- Springfield, MO
- Indianapolis, IN
- Knoxville, TN
- Nashville, TN
- Spokane, WA
- Tacoma, WA
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Tulsa, OK
- Pompano Beach, FL
- Fort Lauderdale, FL

Last edited by jacobwilliam77; 01-27-2014 at 12:20 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old 01-27-2014, 12:05 PM

1 posts, read 1,844 times
Maybe the objective of this topics is to guide the travelers if the place is a prone crime area. So then I heard that Gotham City is most crime area in America.

Last edited by elisaloma111; 01-27-2014 at 12:08 PM.. Reason: capital error

Old 01-28-2014, 05:46 PM

128 posts, read 193,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTarheel View Post
A lot of cities are white majority, although some people may not realize it. Atlanta is 54% white...Washington D.C is 48% white...Detroit is 70% white...etc.

So I guess Detroit wins.
Detroit is 80% African-American, it says so on this site...

Old 01-28-2014, 05:59 PM

14,353 posts, read 17,027,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by townrater View Post
Detroit is 80% African-American, it says so on this site...
The Detroit MSA is 70% white, which might be why he was confused.

Old 04-30-2022, 01:48 PM

214 posts, read 281,819 times
Arrow Theres a lot. More than they want you to know about

Theres a lot of them and most have crime rates worst than average inner cities. Worst than detroit or baltimore. These towns and cities have over 85% and 90% white population with little to no black population at all too... so they cant use the lie but its the black people doing it lol. Ofcourse the fake media don't want you to know about them though because as usual they want to keep faking like one half is better than the other :laugh: and keep the lie alive.

Seattle Washington
Dearborn Michigan
Cottleville Missouri
Peruque Missouri
South Charleston West Virginia
Spokane Wash
the list goes on and on

Remember the people who go to police stations and request public records of bodycam footage and upload that bodycam footage on to you tube are mostly white males if not all white males. Theyre not gonna be requesting and uploading alot of the bodycams from these predominately white cities. To help keep the lie going. I've been seeing about 30% 40% bodycams that show white criminals being chased or shot. In reality its either even... or higher... if you uploaded every single crime that happened in the country comparing race. Crime is a financial or poverty thing not a race thing like they want you to think. Whites, blacks or any other race living in poverty commit the most crimes. People who live in the most distressed situations. That's common sense. A lot of those cities and towns have a high rate of poverty among whites. Midwest and northwest have a lot of whites who live below median income. The northeast part of the country has higher income levels thats why those cities and towns have some of the least crime. And we all know the south has high level of poverty in black communities

Last edited by underated9; 04-30-2022 at 01:57 PM..

Old 04-30-2022, 07:34 PM

2,236 posts, read 1,120,516 times
Kensington is primarily white/latino and the worst neighborhood in the city.

Old 04-30-2022, 07:41 PM

21,631 posts, read 12,766,606 times
Portland Indianapolis Tacoma Louisville Jacksonville Minneapolis

Old 04-30-2022, 07:43 PM

340 posts, read 175,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshbyQuin View Post
Kensington is primarily white/latino and the worst neighborhood in the city.

I was going to say Kensington in Philly too... from all those videos on youtube we can clearly see that part of the city is a white ghetto and maybe the worst neighborhood statisically in philly and im positive all those drugs around has some part of it.

Old 04-30-2022, 07:54 PM

9,893 posts, read 6,589,672 times
Rayne, LA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.