U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2013, 11:27 AM

119 posts, read 154,348 times

Advertisements

Denver and San Diego are definitely on my list.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2013, 11:28 AM

483 posts, read 1,083,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickcarraway12 View Post
Not really looking for a Los Angeles or NYC type place right now but I am thinking

1. Lots of outdoor activities
2. Weather that doesn't consist of a lot of rain
3. A decent sized young population (lots of people in their 20s and early 30s)
4. A good dating scene for Brown men (Indian/Middle Eastern) who want to date interracially with White women and Latinas
5. Cost of living that is not off the roofs

Trying to make a list here
Your 4th requirement kills it, sorry.

Old 05-10-2013, 12:09 PM

176 posts, read 301,068 times
I just don't understand why dating is such an issue for you. You really shouldn't be moving somewhere because somebody says you'll have a better chance with women. Realistically wherever you are the most important part of dating is you, not the location. If you are a dateable person then it should be easy anywhere. If you're not then your difficulties finding a mate will follow you. Focus on other more practical reasons to relocate. I'd say you pretty much described the Seattle life but then killed it when you said no rain. All things considered next best option is Denver I think.

Old 05-10-2013, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_im_sean View Post
I just don't understand why dating is such an issue for you. You really shouldn't be moving somewhere because somebody says you'll have a better chance with women. Realistically wherever you are the most important part of dating is you, not the location. If you are a dateable person then it should be easy anywhere. If you're not then your difficulties finding a mate will follow you. Focus on other more practical reasons to relocate. I'd say you pretty much described the Seattle life but then killed it when you said no rain. All things considered next best option is Denver I think.
I have dating success here in the south, thing is, it just isn't with White women since most of them are openly against going with foreign men. I was thinking somewhere else in the US would be different and less racist. Since you know, the south has its reputation.

Old 05-10-2013, 12:50 PM

542 posts, read 1,425,028 times
Why does everyone recommend Portland Oregon to everyone looking to relocate. LOL. I'd have to say that Atlanta and Austin are good choices, so is Baltimore

Old 05-10-2013, 01:06 PM

176 posts, read 301,068 times
Liberal places tend to be more accepting of interracial. San Francisco and the Pacific North West in particular.

Old 05-10-2013, 08:45 PM

287 posts, read 275,752 times
Philadelphia's the #1 choice for everyone. Don't listen to others.

Old 05-16-2013, 08:22 PM

not being a creep, trying to get some info

Old 05-16-2013, 08:49 PM

3,407 posts, read 7,648,760 times
Florida or Cali

Old 05-17-2013, 11:05 AM

6 posts, read 6,597 times
I agree, this is creepy. Why are you being so racist? You are just assuming that all white people are xenophobes and have "Be White" signs hanging on their doors. And you are calling everyone else racist...? Hypocritical much?

No girl is going to care about your color if you are a nice, vivacious guy. If anything, girls are biologically prone to be more attracted to foreigners than their own locals, due to the fact you contain antibodies and biological differences that would make their children more likely to survive. This is due to a pheromone you release.

And seriously, what century are you living in? Believe it or not, the Civil War ended and most southern people in big cities are just like any other city. Worse you get is old rich people who are full of themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or